Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S) CC's Selling Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@ColorfulCredit
I could take everything but Grog and The Erodred Crystalhide (for now) i am assuming you don't ahve a wishlist?
@ColorfulCredit
I could take everything but Grog and The Erodred Crystalhide (for now) i am assuming you don't ahve a wishlist?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Serakkii
Oh, sorry! I don't have a wishlist currently. Mainly just focusing on gathering funds for art and writing.

Would you like those two to be put on hold?
@Serakkii
Oh, sorry! I don't have a wishlist currently. Mainly just focusing on gathering funds for art and writing.

Would you like those two to be put on hold?
Hello, Star Voyagers.
Would you be interested in me writing for stuff? Or no...? I would draw but I boxed all my art materials up already
Would you be interested in me writing for stuff? Or no...? I would draw but I boxed all my art materials up already
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Serakkii
Do you have samples available? : O

Most of what I'm looking for isn't FR based. Feel free to browse my Toyhouse here. as those are the characters I need writing for at the moment.
@Serakkii
Do you have samples available? : O

Most of what I'm looking for isn't FR based. Feel free to browse my Toyhouse here. as those are the characters I need writing for at the moment.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@Serakkii
Feel free to PM if you're still interested in the items. Or if you'd like me to hold them or whatnot. I'm a bit brain dead at the moment and will be heading off to sleep soon.
@Serakkii
Feel free to PM if you're still interested in the items. Or if you'd like me to hold them or whatnot. I'm a bit brain dead at the moment and will be heading off to sleep soon.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
Bump
Bump
Hello, Star Voyagers.
Bump
Bump
Hello, Star Voyagers.
Bump
Bump
Hello, Star Voyagers.
Bump
Bump