Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S}Coliseum Grinding Service{Closed!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
boop
boop
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@ShadowFur

One hour in the Blooming Grove?
@ShadowFur

One hour in the Blooming Grove?
@FalconSight
Sure I Will Put you on the waiting list I Should Have your Order done later today!
@FalconSight
Sure I Will Put you on the waiting list I Should Have your Order done later today!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@Gilan1
Finished your order in Boreal Woods Sending Over A two-way Feel Free to put a review if you would like You Can post it here or Send it to me Via PM
@Gilan1
Finished your order in Boreal Woods Sending Over A two-way Feel Free to put a review if you would like You Can post it here or Send it to me Via PM
boop
boop
bump
bump
@ShadowFur can you do 2h for me in Scorched forest or Sandswept delta or Waterway before the ending of the event? [u][i]Also do you have a full lv.25 team with at least 2 eliminates?[/i][/u] [b]I tip for eggs, genes, rallies, eliminates, bosses[/b] --> i also can offer as a payment [item=Silver Filigree Armor] (worth 140kt) for 2 hours; if not i'll go with gems
@ShadowFur can you do 2h for me in Scorched forest or Sandswept delta or Waterway before the ending of the event?
Also do you have a full lv.25 team with at least 2 eliminates?

I tip for eggs, genes, rallies, eliminates, bosses

--> i also can offer as a payment Silver Filigree Armor (worth 140kt) for 2 hours; if not i'll go with gems
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@ShadowFur
Hi there! If you think you'd have the time to during the next few days (aka like 3 days) during the event, I'd like to buy an hour of your time in the Scorched Forest! :)
@ShadowFur
Hi there! If you think you'd have the time to during the next few days (aka like 3 days) during the event, I'd like to buy an hour of your time in the Scorched Forest! :)
trDeB4W.png
@xxDoxxie
Yes I Can Do 2 hours in Scorched Forest before the event ends. I Do Have two lvl 25's with eliminates plus a lvl 25 Healer. I Would prefer Currency If You Don't Mind!

@Huskily
I Can Squeeze You In! You Will Be the last Order I Take For Awhile!
@xxDoxxie
Yes I Can Do 2 hours in Scorched Forest before the event ends. I Do Have two lvl 25's with eliminates plus a lvl 25 Healer. I Would prefer Currency If You Don't Mind!

@Huskily
I Can Squeeze You In! You Will Be the last Order I Take For Awhile!
@ShadowFur perfect, sign me up please :D
@ShadowFur perfect, sign me up please :D
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103