Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] UMA/Fest Skins/Gem Fams [H] SC
1 2 3 4
@Strudel

Sure! I'll set up a cr.
@Strudel

Sure! I'll set up a cr.
@Strudel I have [item=Accent: Botanys Back] if you would like?
@Strudel

I have Accent: Botanys Back if you would like?
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Noddddd

yeah! does 30 chests sound fair?
@Noddddd

yeah! does 30 chests sound fair?
firebottom.png
@Strudel

sounds good to me!
@Strudel

sounds good to me!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Strudel (oh man that doc took a toll on my laptop) I have the 2014 skin [item=Skin: Zephyr Lord] and I'm trying to get rid of it It's on your list, 2kg LAH Dunno if you have 100 strange chests on hand but that would be epic
@Strudel
(oh man that doc took a toll on my laptop)
I have the 2014 skin
Skin: Zephyr Lord
and I'm trying to get rid of it
It's on your list, 2kg LAH
Dunno if you have 100 strange chests on hand but that would be epic
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@Strudel
hiya, i got a bunch of old fest skins collecting dust in my hoard. apologies in advance if someone's already offered these wheeze. i linked the urls to ah listings in case they get updated with cheaper prices
@Strudel
hiya, i got a bunch of old fest skins collecting dust in my hoard. apologies in advance if someone's already offered these wheeze. i linked the urls to ah listings in case they get updated with cheaper prices
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Strudel
I have the 2014 Light fest skin Sun Seamstress if you're interested! LAH is 1950g so that would be 97 chests if you have that xD I also have some cheaper skins:
Arcane Gift for 5 chests
Opaline Wings for 46 chests
Magic Erosion for 15 chests
Infused Crown for 14 chests

And if you're interested in spacey accents, I do have a last copy of this I made myself if you're interested!
@Strudel
I have the 2014 Light fest skin Sun Seamstress if you're interested! LAH is 1950g so that would be 97 chests if you have that xD I also have some cheaper skins:
Arcane Gift for 5 chests
Opaline Wings for 46 chests
Magic Erosion for 15 chests
Infused Crown for 14 chests

And if you're interested in spacey accents, I do have a last copy of this I made myself if you're interested!
pdPOUgg.png
Sorry for the late reply! I saw these right before rollover and didn't have time to respond before maintenance :(

@Firedragona

that just reminded me that I forgot to put the warning I meant to, oops! x( I do have 100 chests on hand! feel free to send a CR if you're still down to trade :)

@SnailMuffin

I'm definitely interested in the ones you listed! Since I'm currently grinding for more chests, would it be alright to get back to you on those later today?

@Skiatha

Oh man I don't have that many chests on me at the moment, but I'm grinding for more right now! Mind if I get back to you for the Sun Seamstress skin? (and that is a very pretty accent! Unfortunately, I don't have any dragons that would fit it :()
EDIT: Have the chests all ready to go for all the fest skins you listed!
Sorry for the late reply! I saw these right before rollover and didn't have time to respond before maintenance :(

@Firedragona

that just reminded me that I forgot to put the warning I meant to, oops! x( I do have 100 chests on hand! feel free to send a CR if you're still down to trade :)

@SnailMuffin

I'm definitely interested in the ones you listed! Since I'm currently grinding for more chests, would it be alright to get back to you on those later today?

@Skiatha

Oh man I don't have that many chests on me at the moment, but I'm grinding for more right now! Mind if I get back to you for the Sun Seamstress skin? (and that is a very pretty accent! Unfortunately, I don't have any dragons that would fit it :()
EDIT: Have the chests all ready to go for all the fest skins you listed!
firebottom.png
@Strudel
that's a-okay with me c:

i might be afk in a few hours. i'm gonna see if i can try to get back before 6:00 fr time
@Strudel
that's a-okay with me c:

i might be afk in a few hours. i'm gonna see if i can try to get back before 6:00 fr time
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

no worries! the chests don't disintegrate right away so i'll probably just CR you before i head off ^^
@SnailMuffin

no worries! the chests don't disintegrate right away so i'll probably just CR you before i head off ^^
firebottom.png
1 2 3 4