Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tigress's Apparel Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 314 315
@tigressRising May I buy the Blushing Pink Rose, Swallow's breastplate, and Tox. Tail Twist? I imagine the first one alone puts me above 50kt.
@tigressRising May I buy the Blushing Pink Rose, Swallow's breastplate, and Tox. Tail Twist? I imagine the first one alone puts me above 50kt.
3P334Mh.gifur1aRQ7.gifXT6s1Yv.gif5hHSdlu.gifNyJQIV5.gif
@TheBirdandtheBow Sure thing!

Blushing Pink Rose = 50g/50kt
Swallow's breastplate = 9g/9kt
Toxophilite's Tail Twist = 17kt/17g

That comes to a total of 76kt, so you would pay 68400t. Send a CR with payment and I'll send you the items!
@TheBirdandtheBow Sure thing!

Blushing Pink Rose = 50g/50kt
Swallow's breastplate = 9g/9kt
Toxophilite's Tail Twist = 17kt/17g

That comes to a total of 76kt, so you would pay 68400t. Send a CR with payment and I'll send you the items!
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Actually, if I also wanted a Carapace Arm and Pyrite Pauldrons, how much would that total to? I might be able to pay you with an egg and some change
@tigressRising

Actually, if I also wanted a Carapace Arm and Pyrite Pauldrons, how much would that total to? I might be able to pay you with an egg and some change
3P334Mh.gifur1aRQ7.gifXT6s1Yv.gif5hHSdlu.gifNyJQIV5.gif
@TheBirdandtheBow
Carapace Arm = 270g/270kt
Pyrite Pauldrons = 10g/10kt

So that combined with the previous items would be worth 356g, so you'd pay 320.4g or 320400t. One egg would be enough for all these items.
@TheBirdandtheBow
Carapace Arm = 270g/270kt
Pyrite Pauldrons = 10g/10kt

So that combined with the previous items would be worth 356g, so you'd pay 320.4g or 320400t. One egg would be enough for all these items.
Na5WGHa.png
Bump
Bump
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Hiii! How much would you like for a midnight cape?
@tigressRising

Hiii! How much would you like for a midnight cape?
@PuffinSalt Does 9000t sound good? There aren't any Midnight Capes on the AH right now, so I'm going off of the MP price and my memory of previous AH prices.
@PuffinSalt Does 9000t sound good? There aren't any Midnight Capes on the AH right now, so I'm going off of the MP price and my memory of previous AH prices.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Yeah! Thank you so much!!
@tigressRising

Yeah! Thank you so much!!
Bump
Bump
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Hey there! Would you consider trading your luminous halo for a nocturne egg and gems?
@tigressRising

Hey there! Would you consider trading your luminous halo for a nocturne egg and gems?
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 314 315