Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Thousands of apparel & familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
You have a Duneberry? :O Did you gather extras or something? I remember you were looking for them before.
You have a Duneberry? :O Did you gather extras or something? I remember you were looking for them before.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@seiyreslash I do now! I was a butt and accidentally gathered in the wrong territory and got a surplus.
@seiyreslash I do now! I was a butt and accidentally gathered in the wrong territory and got a surplus.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
how luckY ARE YOU I haven’t gotten it or any of its recolors in months my luck seems to terrible all around though the dodge rate has been bad, some irl stuff has come up, I spilled soup on myself twice....eEeeEEE at least it wasnt hot both times and I’m rambling now sorry I did get an Aether Cherry before things happened; want it?
how luckY ARE YOU I haven’t gotten it or any of its recolors in months my luck seems to terrible all around though the dodge rate has been bad, some irl stuff has come up, I spilled soup on myself twice....eEeeEEE at least it wasnt hot both times and I’m rambling now sorry I did get an Aether Cherry before things happened; want it?
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@TehuMertt 30-35kt for [item=Crystalcourt Cascades]? I also have [item=Carapace arm] and [Item=Marigold Flowerfall] I'd like to trade for items on my WL
@TehuMertt 30-35kt for Crystalcourt Cascades ?

I also have Carapace Arm and Marigold Flowerfall I'd like to trade for items on my WL
tenor.gif
@seiyreslash oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. My RNG luck has been all over the place? Got two eggs in a row a few days ago.

And HECK YEAH, I can assume you want the Charged Duneberry in return? Or perhaps something else?

@alckatraz that sounds amazing, I am not looking for the Carapace Arm though! Let's see what I have that you'd like,,, I have 2 Icicle Chains and 2 Trickster's Magic Cards.

Wait, are you asking to purchase Crystalcourt Cascades or are you offering them for Treasure?

@johan bby, it's a Baron Star item and it's so freaking rare because it's a lvl 1 item and the gathering code is not v good.
@seiyreslash oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. My RNG luck has been all over the place? Got two eggs in a row a few days ago.

And HECK YEAH, I can assume you want the Charged Duneberry in return? Or perhaps something else?

@alckatraz that sounds amazing, I am not looking for the Carapace Arm though! Let's see what I have that you'd like,,, I have 2 Icicle Chains and 2 Trickster's Magic Cards.

Wait, are you asking to purchase Crystalcourt Cascades or are you offering them for Treasure?

@johan bby, it's a Baron Star item and it's so freaking rare because it's a lvl 1 item and the gathering code is not v good.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oh, well. Hey, my luck might not be great but at least I’m fine! :D imfineimfineimfine

I’ll trade for just the Duneberry; the LAH prices are all over the place and the Cherry is probably not actually 65g haha
Oh, well. Hey, my luck might not be great but at least I’m fine! :D imfineimfineimfine

I’ll trade for just the Duneberry; the LAH prices are all over the place and the Cherry is probably not actually 65g haha
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@TehuMertt I wanted to buy Crystalcourt Cascades but I already got some so it's ok

Anyways I'd be really interested in Trickster's Cards, if you say you're not interested in Carapace arm, I can offer you my Marigold Flowerfall and add if needed, just lmk
@TehuMertt I wanted to buy Crystalcourt Cascades but I already got some so it's ok

Anyways I'd be really interested in Trickster's Cards, if you say you're not interested in Carapace arm, I can offer you my Marigold Flowerfall and add if needed, just lmk
tenor.gif
@alckatraz that's alright! I'll make sure to edit the posts to make the "I need" more fleshed out akjdfg

And alright, sounds good to me! There is quite a difference of 55 Gems between the prices so if you have any of the smaller apparel or familiars I'm still looking for, that'd be great. If not, I'm completely fine with currency too!

@seiyreslash what in the WORLD is up with those prices?? Now I don't think I can accept such an expensive item for one (1) Duneberry, is there anything else you'd like from my pile? I seriously have to add something to even it out a bit
@alckatraz that's alright! I'll make sure to edit the posts to make the "I need" more fleshed out akjdfg

And alright, sounds good to me! There is quite a difference of 55 Gems between the prices so if you have any of the smaller apparel or familiars I'm still looking for, that'd be great. If not, I'm completely fine with currency too!

@seiyreslash what in the WORLD is up with those prices?? Now I don't think I can accept such an expensive item for one (1) Duneberry, is there anything else you'd like from my pile? I seriously have to add something to even it out a bit
@TehuMertt have any WL or any items you're looking for especially?
@TehuMertt have any WL or any items you're looking for especially?
tenor.gif
@alckatraz the first post is all of the apparel items and familiars I am looking for :^)
@alckatraz the first post is all of the apparel items and familiars I am looking for :^)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39