Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 700 G - 1:1000 ratio
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
@Natron

I'll buy them all if you're selling gems now!
@Natron

I'll buy them all if you're selling gems now!
mOrJRSi.png
@x3x I'M A FOOL. I forgot to include the proper letter in the title, I meant to put (B). Thank you so much for pointing it out, I'm a little ecstatic rn, sorry, I'm trying to purchase Gems [emoji=skull size=1] edit: I forgot [ b ] has a different use in the forums
@x3x I'M A FOOL. I forgot to include the proper letter in the title, I meant to put (B). Thank you so much for pointing it out, I'm a little ecstatic rn, sorry, I'm trying to purchase Gems

edit: I forgot [ b ] has a different use in the forums
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[emoji=ping size=1]
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[emoji=ping size=1]
I’ve got 1kg for ya! @natron
I’ve got 1kg for ya! @natron
@asgore heck yeah!! I'll send a CR
@asgore heck yeah!! I'll send a CR
[emoji=ping size=1]
@Natron Are you still buying? I could do 500 or a 1000g, whatever you still need. :)
@Natron Are you still buying? I could do 500 or a 1000g, whatever you still need. :)
4RG2VpU.png
can I sell you 1000 gems? ^^
can I sell you 1000 gems? ^^
ucaXKBU.png gTxwrLW.png ec57cfa59d856e5323722720d71a9e814f6e1d23.png
[emoji=ping size=1]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22