Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
bump :D
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

@Starwindrider could I swap your firebug and triple sight firebug for my Sickle Kamaitachi and Common Podid please?
@Starwindrider could I swap your firebug and triple sight firebug for my Sickle Kamaitachi and Common Podid please?
ocTKWwg.gifyeet2.png
@Starwindrider I've got a Fuiran, Greenwing Razorclaw and a Peacock Firebird, I'd be up for swapping for the Duskthicket Bonepicker

@yellowstarfish I had a flick through your bestiary, and I've got a Dunewind Manticore, Greybeak Reaper, Hooded Dodo, Lakelight Weaver, Luna Mith, Renegade Aviar, I'd love to swap for the Red-Breasted Hainu and Ultramel Amphithere
@Starwindrider I've got a Fuiran, Greenwing Razorclaw and a Peacock Firebird, I'd be up for swapping for the Duskthicket Bonepicker

@yellowstarfish I had a flick through your bestiary, and I've got a Dunewind Manticore, Greybeak Reaper, Hooded Dodo, Lakelight Weaver, Luna Mith, Renegade Aviar, I'd love to swap for the Red-Breasted Hainu and Ultramel Amphithere
@thesfireflies
sure
@thesfireflies
sure
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

@Eku I think I already have both of those familiars, do you have any more to offer? :D

@ThesFireflies I'm alright with that, but if you check AH prices, your offer is way higher in gem cost than mine, are you alright with that? If not you can change or cancel your offer, it's fine :>
@Eku I think I already have both of those familiars, do you have any more to offer? :D

@ThesFireflies I'm alright with that, but if you check AH prices, your offer is way higher in gem cost than mine, are you alright with that? If not you can change or cancel your offer, it's fine :>
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider It's totally fine! I've had so many members of FR reach out and donate familiars to me (I'm trying to 100% the bestiary) so I'm trying to spread the same happiness ^^
@Starwindrider It's totally fine! I've had so many members of FR reach out and donate familiars to me (I'm trying to 100% the bestiary) so I'm trying to spread the same happiness ^^
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

updated :)
updated :)
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron