Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
bump :D
bump :D
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish Hello, sorry, is it okay if I offer another? I just got a Mossy Pohip(LAH 30g) and saw that you didn't have one yet, could I trade it for these? [item=garden watcher][item=chillriver bucktooth][item=plantation pincher][item=mossy beetleboar][item=undergrowth shovelsnout][item=spidered seat][item=ravenous cauldron][item=tick-tock][item=colubrid column][item=serthis support] Each are 3g at the AH so that would also make up 30g, of course if that's alright with you. Sorry for asking again! >.<
@yellowstarfish Hello, sorry, is it okay if I offer another? I just got a Mossy Pohip(LAH 30g) and saw that you didn't have one yet, could I trade it for these?
Garden Watcher Chillriver Bucktooth Plantation Pincher Mossy Beetleboar Undergrowth Shovelsnout Spidered Seat Ravenous Cauldron Tick-Tock Colubrid Column Serthis Support

Each are 3g at the AH so that would also make up 30g, of course if that's alright with you. Sorry for asking again! >.<
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
Hey @yellowstarfish, Would you consider my [item= Budwing Morpho] for your [item= Mossy Cerdae]? They have around the same LAH value...
Hey @yellowstarfish,

Would you consider my Budwing Morpho for your Mossy Cerdae ? They have around the same LAH value...
@hp324 @synawyi
CRs sent :D
@hp324 @synawyi
CRs sent :D
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

@Starwindrider Hi there! Can I have: [item=Axe Mimic] [item=Fenfisher Flattail] [item=Chimera] [item=Spectral Duskflapper] [item=Longneck Medium] [item=Wraith Hound] For this? [item=King Parda] [item=Maren Ambusher] [item=Maren Warrior] [item=Mottled Sea Serpent] [item=Rainbow Sprite] [item=Squall Rasa]
@Starwindrider Hi there!

Can I have:
Axe Mimic Fenfisher Flattail Chimera Spectral Duskflapper Longneck Medium Wraith Hound

For this?
King Parda Maren Ambusher Maren Warrior Mottled Sea Serpent Rainbow Sprite Squall Rasa
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Azurine Okay, but the LAH for your familiars is 27 and mine are 20. So I can trade and use 7 gems to patch up the cost if you'd like?
@Azurine Okay, but the LAH for your familiars is 27 and mine are 20. So I can trade and use 7 gems to patch up the cost if you'd like?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
updated :D
updated :D
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

@Starwindrider Hi, I'd like to trade [item=wood ear deer] [item=budwing morpho] [item=ringlet amphithere] [item=ultramel amphithere] [item=poultrygeist] [item=palefoot tadhop] [item=paradise zalis] [item=otherworldly aura] [item=somber spirit] For your [item= dainty wavehopper] [item= waveswell sorcerer] [item=firebug]
@Starwindrider
Hi, I'd like to trade
Wood Ear Deer Budwing Morpho Ringlet Amphithere Ultramel Amphithere Poultrygeist Palefoot Tadhop Paradise Zalis Otherworldly Aura Somber Spirit

For your
Dainty Wavehopper Waveswell Sorcerer Firebug
ytyr.gif ======
======
======
======
======
FR+16
Sales/Trades Thread
@Madhouse alright, but the LAH for your fams is 36 and the LAH for mine are 31. if you don't mind, I can use gems to patch up the difference or remove two familiars from your side of the offer? :0
@Madhouse alright, but the LAH for your fams is 36 and the LAH for mine are 31. if you don't mind, I can use gems to patch up the difference or remove two familiars from your side of the offer? :0
bump
bump
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23