Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coven Dragon Rentals and Training
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@mandarina

Of course np.. :) I'll set up the cr on my end and after rollover you can set him in.

I'll attach one of my Glasscannons. They are stated to be able to handle most areas. Although Golem workshop is difficult
@mandarina

Of course np.. :) I'll set up the cr on my end and after rollover you can set him in.

I'll attach one of my Glasscannons. They are stated to be able to handle most areas. Although Golem workshop is difficult
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn

are you available to train dragons? I'd like to have 4 dragons trained at some point starting with my favorite 2?

I can send stones for them to be equipped with. i'm looking for the ruin build.
@KitsaRosethorn

are you available to train dragons? I'd like to have 4 dragons trained at some point starting with my favorite 2?

I can send stones for them to be equipped with. i'm looking for the ruin build.
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@fairyneko

Yes I can However I can't start training till next week.

Standard training price is 200kt per dragon. I can take 2 at a time
@fairyneko

Yes I can However I can't start training till next week.

Standard training price is 200kt per dragon. I can take 2 at a time
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn
thats fine with me! drop me a CR with a message when you can start and i'll send em and the stones and the money over. my memory is abysmal so if i send em now i'll forget i sent em which i have done before.
@KitsaRosethorn
thats fine with me! drop me a CR with a message when you can start and i'll send em and the stones and the money over. my memory is abysmal so if i send em now i'll forget i sent em which i have done before.
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
New Banner made.. :D

Thank you @Puddletail for creating an amazing banner.. :D
New Banner made.. :D

Thank you @Puddletail for creating an amazing banner.. :D
i7jjUhe.png
@Kitsarosethorn
Can I rent Lyseria and LunaEclipse?
I can hand over 2 of my dragons as collateral
@Kitsarosethorn
Can I rent Lyseria and LunaEclipse?
I can hand over 2 of my dragons as collateral
@CandiedMaple

Total will be 40kt Return Date will be 6/16 before rollover
@CandiedMaple

Total will be 40kt Return Date will be 6/16 before rollover
i7jjUhe.png
Rollover?
@kitsarosethorn
Do I pay before or after or 50/50
Rollover?
@kitsarosethorn
Do I pay before or after or 50/50
@CandiedMaple

Rollover is when the site goes down for 30 mins while they reset. I'm on the east coast so it happens for me at 3am est.

Payment is due before. Once the dragons are returned I will send back your Collateral.
@CandiedMaple

Rollover is when the site goes down for 30 mins while they reset. I'm on the east coast so it happens for me at 3am est.

Payment is due before. Once the dragons are returned I will send back your Collateral.
i7jjUhe.png
Oh! That makes sense! And we are in the same timezone so that should be easy! Thank you!
@kitsarosethorn
Oh! That makes sense! And we are in the same timezone so that should be easy! Thank you!
@kitsarosethorn
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18