Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coven Dragon Rentals and Training
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@kitsarosethorn
may i borrow a gc dragon ? any lvl 20+ is fine
@kitsarosethorn
may i borrow a gc dragon ? any lvl 20+ is fine
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@dustfawn

All my dragons available to rent are lvl 25

Please prep collateral and 20kt your due date is 6/16 before rollover
@dustfawn

All my dragons available to rent are lvl 25

Please prep collateral and 20kt your due date is 6/16 before rollover
i7jjUhe.png
@kitsarosethorn
uhm may i rent another gc? i kind of need two for quicker leveling
@kitsarosethorn
uhm may i rent another gc? i kind of need two for quicker leveling
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@Dustfawn

NP I'll start the Cr
@Dustfawn

NP I'll start the Cr
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn
I need to borrow a lvl 25 to power level my team. I'll send collateral.
@KitsaRosethorn
I need to borrow a lvl 25 to power level my team. I'll send collateral.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@DeathPhoenix

Yeap I'll send a cr your return date will be 6/21 before rollover. I will message you around the 19th to remind you about the return date.
@DeathPhoenix

Yeap I'll send a cr your return date will be 6/21 before rollover. I will message you around the 19th to remind you about the return date.
i7jjUhe.png
@KistaRosethorn Ok. I am grinding Tidal Trouble to get the rest of the 20kt payment.
@KistaRosethorn Ok. I am grinding Tidal Trouble to get the rest of the 20kt payment.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@KitsaRoseThorn

Just putting this as a personal reminder I just sent another 40k treasure to rent Lyseria and LunaEclipse for an additional week :)
@KitsaRoseThorn

Just putting this as a personal reminder I just sent another 40k treasure to rent Lyseria and LunaEclipse for an additional week :)
@kitsarosethorn
Would it be okay if I rent out a Mire Flyer? I am looking to get a dragon that can handle the 20+ venues better than mine can. I will probably send my stained dragon #51663755 as collateral. :) my beautiful bb
@kitsarosethorn
Would it be okay if I rent out a Mire Flyer? I am looking to get a dragon that can handle the 20+ venues better than mine can. I will probably send my stained dragon #51663755 as collateral. :) my beautiful bb
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@Xoanon

Yes you can.. :D I'll start the crossroad shortly.. Return date will be 6/25 before rollover

@Xoanon

Yes you can.. :D I'll start the crossroad shortly.. Return date will be 6/25 before rollover

i7jjUhe.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18