Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coven Dragon Rentals and Training
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Seraph822

Yeap you can send them right over
@Seraph822

Yeap you can send them right over
i7jjUhe.png
MANY!!! New Trainers Added.. :D

Some of these trainers are trained to assist you in specialty areas.. :D

*** If you would like to rent a dragon please mention what are you're looking to train in so I can match you with dragons that are trained for that area.. :D
MANY!!! New Trainers Added.. :D

Some of these trainers are trained to assist you in specialty areas.. :D

*** If you would like to rent a dragon please mention what are you're looking to train in so I can match you with dragons that are trained for that area.. :D
i7jjUhe.png
Bump!
Bump!
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn Hello! I saw you mention your lending service in a shadow thread. I would like to borrow a level 25 dragon for the week so I can try the higher coliseum levels and maybe boost my own dragon's levels (they are level 2). I joined yesterday so I don't really have anything like items but I can offer this lovely dragon as collateral for the week. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51845309] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518454/51845309_350.png[/img] [/url] I would also like to order training to level 25 for him, but not until tomorrow. I have got the maximum amount from the fairgrounds today and am still short for the fee, but would have it tomorrow!
@KitsaRosethorn
Hello! I saw you mention your lending service in a shadow thread. I would like to borrow a level 25 dragon for the week so I can try the higher coliseum levels and maybe boost my own dragon's levels (they are level 2). I joined yesterday so I don't really have anything like items but I can offer this lovely dragon as collateral for the week.

51845309_350.png

I would also like to order training to level 25 for him, but not until tomorrow. I have got the maximum amount from the fairgrounds today and am still short for the fee, but would have it tomorrow!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@Amicia Np

Since Rainsong is the suggested area for this festival Any of my dragons will work.. :D Let me make sure I'm getting this correct.

You would like to Rent 1 dragon this week
Offering your dragon as collateral that you also would like me to train.. :D (* Payment for dragon training is due once training is complete;) )

As long as I got that correct I'll set up the trade Payment would be 20000 and return date will be on 6/2 before rollover
@Amicia Np

Since Rainsong is the suggested area for this festival Any of my dragons will work.. :D Let me make sure I'm getting this correct.

You would like to Rent 1 dragon this week
Offering your dragon as collateral that you also would like me to train.. :D (* Payment for dragon training is due once training is complete;) )

As long as I got that correct I'll set up the trade Payment would be 20000 and return date will be on 6/2 before rollover
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn yes that's correct! I figured nothing is better collateral than the dragon I definitely want to keep and train to level 25 :)
@KitsaRosethorn yes that's correct! I figured nothing is better collateral than the dragon I definitely want to keep and train to level 25 :)
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
Very true.. :D Ok I'll set up the Cr
Very true.. :D Ok I'll set up the Cr
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn Hi! I'd like to rent a 25lvl dragon for a week. I've been trying to level up my baby boy but is taking way too long lol My plan is to send him as collateral, level up his wife and once he is back work with them as the lovely couple they are. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51359388] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513594/51359388_350.png[/img] [/url] Fun fact, he is named after my grandpa and his wife anfter my grandma ♥ Please let me know if that works for you! Thank you
@KitsaRosethorn Hi! I'd like to rent a 25lvl dragon for a week. I've been trying to level up my baby boy but is taking way too long lol

My plan is to send him as collateral, level up his wife and once he is back work with them as the lovely couple they are.

51359388_350.png

Fun fact, he is named after my grandpa and his wife anfter my grandma ♥

Please let me know if that works for you! Thank you

leaf.png The Fairy Realm Hatchery
leaf.png Shop {under construction}
leaf.png Quest The Fairy Realm & Other Stories
@mandarina

Works Fine.. :) if you would like to set up Cr I'll work on it when I get home. Is there a certain area you are wanting to level in?
@mandarina

Works Fine.. :) if you would like to set up Cr I'll work on it when I get home. Is there a certain area you are wanting to level in?
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn if it is ok if i ask to put this on pause? I'll need to wait to set up Cr after reset because I just realized he is taking care of a nest. Sorry.

I'd love to check the higher stages bu I don't have any preferred area :)
@KitsaRosethorn if it is ok if i ask to put this on pause? I'll need to wait to set up Cr after reset because I just realized he is taking care of a nest. Sorry.

I'd love to check the higher stages bu I don't have any preferred area :)
leaf.png The Fairy Realm Hatchery
leaf.png Shop {under construction}
leaf.png Quest The Fairy Realm & Other Stories
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18