Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE :)
1 2 3 4
@sylscarlett
So will 3kT be OK in their place then?
@sylscarlett
So will 3kT be OK in their place then?
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
How many hellbenders do you have? I could get you a guardian breed change for all 15 ^^
How many hellbenders do you have? I could get you a guardian breed change for all 15 ^^
s8iVVJA.png
@Shidoo
For now only 3 - got them today...
@Shidoo
For now only 3 - got them today...
Shoot D: not really looking for anything else rn sadly, but thanks for checking!
Shoot D: not really looking for anything else rn sadly, but thanks for checking!
s8iVVJA.png
@Shidoo
Well, I can hunt some more after I get some Scavenging items if you want, but that may take some time.
@Shidoo
Well, I can hunt some more after I get some Scavenging items if you want, but that may take some time.
Bump, some changes in the lists again :)
Bump, some changes in the lists again :)
@Featherly
I just managed to get the Travelling Garden and Cursed Bat (now I need the Emeral Cave Jewel - can also trade for any of the Bamboo Falls/Thunderhead Savannah familiars for the Den).
@Featherly
I just managed to get the Travelling Garden and Cursed Bat (now I need the Emeral Cave Jewel - can also trade for any of the Bamboo Falls/Thunderhead Savannah familiars for the Den).
My [item=copper steampunk gloves] for your [item=crimson rogue tail binding] and 3g? Edit: @Shidoo I’ve got 15 [item=hellbender], do you have a Tundra or a Mirror scroll by any chance? If not, I can swap for the Guardian scroll.
My Copper Steampunk Gloves for your Crimson Rogue Tail Binding and 3g?

Edit: @Shidoo I’ve got 15 Hellbender , do you have a Tundra or a Mirror scroll by any chance? If not, I can swap for the Guardian scroll.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Oh no I forgot to reply here, sorry for leaving you hanging Kalia!

@SeiyreSlash I ended up getting the salamanders on the side while hunting for other stuff (as usual lol), but I do have at least one of each of the plentiful breed changes if you want to discuss trades for other stuff by PM?
Oh no I forgot to reply here, sorry for leaving you hanging Kalia!

@SeiyreSlash I ended up getting the salamanders on the side while hunting for other stuff (as usual lol), but I do have at least one of each of the plentiful breed changes if you want to discuss trades for other stuff by PM?
s8iVVJA.png
@Shidoo Sure! I’m only looking for one scroll at the moment, but if I can trade for both then I will.
@Shidoo Sure! I’m only looking for one scroll at the moment, but if I can trade for both then I will.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
1 2 3 4