Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shadow dom Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
Could you fetch me some festival skins:
Wispwillow Spirit
Night Fairy
Lunar Metamorphosis
Smoke and Mirrors
Stellae Umbrarum
Amalfoeti
Plus gene removals (all three "levels)?
Could you fetch me some festival skins:
Wispwillow Spirit
Night Fairy
Lunar Metamorphosis
Smoke and Mirrors
Stellae Umbrarum
Amalfoeti
Plus gene removals (all three "levels)?
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia I'm closing shop for tonight however if you don't mind I can get to these when I wake up first thing tomorrow? I can certainly start on them since a few are in market right now.
@Kalia I'm closing shop for tonight however if you don't mind I can get to these when I wake up first thing tomorrow? I can certainly start on them since a few are in market right now.
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@GalaPyre
Sure, no hurry for me, have a good sleep!
@GalaPyre
Sure, no hurry for me, have a good sleep!
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@GalaPyre

Hello! May I ask you to grab some festival skins please? :D

I want:
Masquerade Night (Bog F) - 1
Wispwillow Spirit (Bog M) - 1
Night Fairy (Fae M) - 3
Smoke and Mirrors (Imp F) - 1
Mushroom Prince (Noc M) - 1
Silhouette (Spiral M) - 3
Amalfoeti (WC F) - 1

Total: 11 * 29750 = 327,250t!

(And I know you're sleeping so don't worry about me! I hope you having a good morning when you see this :D)
@GalaPyre

Hello! May I ask you to grab some festival skins please? :D

I want:
Masquerade Night (Bog F) - 1
Wispwillow Spirit (Bog M) - 1
Night Fairy (Fae M) - 3
Smoke and Mirrors (Imp F) - 1
Mushroom Prince (Noc M) - 1
Silhouette (Spiral M) - 3
Amalfoeti (WC F) - 1

Total: 11 * 29750 = 327,250t!

(And I know you're sleeping so don't worry about me! I hope you having a good morning when you see this :D)
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
@WHDE

I'm terrible and haven't gone to bed yet
I can start on this~ <3
@WHDE

I'm terrible and haven't gone to bed yet
I can start on this~ <3
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@WHDE pisttttttttt you forgot to send moneyyyyyyyy
@WHDE pisttttttttt you forgot to send moneyyyyyyyy
@GalaPyre
Oops really sorry! I thought you're sleeping so I'm chatting with my friend 0.0 Embarrassing hahaha

I'll send it right now! Sorry to make you wait 0///0
And if you're sleepy you can do it later! I'm not hurry :D I'm night owl so I understand night time internet is really really fun but next morning would be sleepy...
@GalaPyre
Oops really sorry! I thought you're sleeping so I'm chatting with my friend 0.0 Embarrassing hahaha

I'll send it right now! Sorry to make you wait 0///0
And if you're sleepy you can do it later! I'm not hurry :D I'm night owl so I understand night time internet is really really fun but next morning would be sleepy...
WHERE HER DREAMS END >

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
@WHDE Ehhhh I over slept a lot yesterday so my sleeping is really off, i'm waiting for myself to get tired. *sigh* what can you do right?
@WHDE Ehhhh I over slept a lot yesterday so my sleeping is really off, i'm waiting for myself to get tired. *sigh* what can you do right?
@/GalaPyre
I know that feel aaaaaa Night feels way longer in that time...
When you're not sleepy at night... stay away from fun things... it'll make you break the night ;_;

I usually draw some pictures, since it makes me tired, but I don't know if it effective to you too... so.. I guess run coli would be nice XD You know, long coli run is really boring. And you can make some treasures too!

+) Checked PM! woo super fast 0.0 Thank you! <3
@/GalaPyre
I know that feel aaaaaa Night feels way longer in that time...
When you're not sleepy at night... stay away from fun things... it'll make you break the night ;_;

I usually draw some pictures, since it makes me tired, but I don't know if it effective to you too... so.. I guess run coli would be nice XD You know, long coli run is really boring. And you can make some treasures too!

+) Checked PM! woo super fast 0.0 Thank you! <3
WHERE HER DREAMS END >

@WHDE

ah yeah I thought of that to, I'ma do that after I go grab a snack.
I was doing coli for a while but....didn't work....
@WHDE

ah yeah I thought of that to, I'ma do that after I go grab a snack.
I was doing coli for a while but....didn't work....
1 2 3 4 5