Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] None atm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@CenedraRiva Awesome, thank you! I'll put your name down, the pair will be ready to breed in a few weeks so I'll send them your way when the time comes!
@CenedraRiva Awesome, thank you! I'll put your name down, the pair will be ready to breed in a few weeks so I'll send them your way when the time comes!
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
My nests are usually open for other's use as I barely use them myself
My nests are usually open for other's use as I barely use them myself
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia Thank you! The pair will be ready to breed the beginning of next month so I'll let you know when I'll send them over :)
@RedWillia Thank you! The pair will be ready to breed the beginning of next month so I'll let you know when I'll send them over :)

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

@Mahogi hello! My pair is ready to breed :) Are you okay with me sending them over today?
@Mahogi hello! My pair is ready to breed :) Are you okay with me sending them over today?

@TrustRae
Heya! Absolutely :)

Also high five! Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult over here also :) (just read your siggy)
@TrustRae
Heya! Absolutely :)

Also high five! Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult over here also :) (just read your siggy)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi :D High five!
@Mahogi :D High five!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8