Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] None atm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@TrustRae

CRs sent back! Lmk if/when you might need another nesting :)
@TrustRae

CRs sent back! Lmk if/when you might need another nesting :)
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
I'll have a nest open tomorrow if you still need a lightning nest!
I'll have a nest open tomorrow if you still need a lightning nest!
Nest.png
Informal Hatchey - Updated regularly!
-Low prices!
-Rare/Limited Genes!
-Willing to bargain!
@TrustRae
Hello!! I've got some wind nests available!! And I'm happy to keep helping you with nests ^^ The link in my signature leads to a shop a friend and I sell services including nest rentals so you can ping me there in the future or here in your thread I don't mind!!
@TrustRae
Hello!! I've got some wind nests available!! And I'm happy to keep helping you with nests ^^ The link in my signature leads to a shop a friend and I sell services including nest rentals so you can ping me there in the future or here in your thread I don't mind!!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
@TrustRae Just one egg, [emoji=coatl sad size=1] hopefully its the goal one though!
@TrustRae
Just one egg, hopefully its the goal one though!
1Hz5MxU.png
@TrustRae
I’d be more than happy to nest them for you!! hopefully we will have better luck this time ^^
@TrustRae
I’d be more than happy to nest them for you!! hopefully we will have better luck this time ^^
1Hz5MxU.png
3 eggs this time!!!
3 eggs this time!!!
1Hz5MxU.png
I currently have only one nest open, so I can host one first if that works for you! Other 4 nests would be hatching the day after tomorrow(they are incubated 4 times) so I could only be able to take your second pair then. If you want both pairs nested at the same day, that also could be arranged the day after tomorrow. Whichever way you prefer! :)
I currently have only one nest open, so I can host one first if that works for you! Other 4 nests would be hatching the day after tomorrow(they are incubated 4 times) so I could only be able to take your second pair then. If you want both pairs nested at the same day, that also could be arranged the day after tomorrow. Whichever way you prefer! :)
WHY ONE EGG NOOooo QwQ Fingers crossed on the egg
WHY ONE EGG NOOooo QwQ Fingers crossed on the egg
@TrustRae
Thank you for being patient with me!! I can take your pair again yes! ^^
@TrustRae
Thank you for being patient with me!! I can take your pair again yes! ^^
1Hz5MxU.png
4 eggs this time!!! ^^
4 eggs this time!!! ^^