Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Librio Naming Service!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Bump! C'mon, guys, really cheap for great names!
Bump! C'mon, guys, really cheap for great names!
Please ping me!! ^w^
Need a name? Visit the •°•
Librio Naming Service! •°•
Adopt for FREE at the •°•
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Cheap Baldwin Services at
Librio Transmutations!
It really is :)
It really is :)
booop
booop
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
boop
boop
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48087668] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480877/48087668_350.png[/img] [/url] How about this boy? His parents seem to be based on tuxedo cats so maybe something related to that? Or science, since one of them is named Schrodinger. I don't really know though, I'm fine with other ideas! =) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6901343] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69014/6901343_350.png[/img] [/url] This one already has a name, but I'm not convinced. I don't have any ideas for her at the moment.

48087668_350.png

How about this boy? His parents seem to be based on tuxedo cats so maybe something related to that? Or science, since one of them is named Schrodinger. I don't really know though, I'm fine with other ideas! =)

6901343_350.png

This one already has a name, but I'm not convinced. I don't have any ideas for her at the moment.
IMZbI9C.png
@PocketD
Sure! I can do that for you! Allow me a little time to think some up~
@PocketD
Sure! I can do that for you! Allow me a little time to think some up~
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
@PocketD

I love his colors! Science wise, he reminds me of all of the different minerals and ores used in Chemistry. For that matter, you could name him Ore. But probably more pleasing names would be Coal, Magnetite (the black stones that are naturally magnetic) or Agate (a gemstone that's actually a mineral and comes in a variety of colors). Other scientists he could be named after are Sigmund Freud, the pioneer of modern psychology, or Pavlov, the Russian psychologist who discovered how conditioning works.
And since you mentioned tuxedo cats, a fun comical name could be Arustocat. X3

For your Mirror, I'd really like to focus on that stunning blue color. You could name her something involving water, like Aqua, or Leviathan. (I can offer many feminine forms of Leviathan; it is a giant seaserpent from the Bible)
Or perhaps you could name her after a nice blue flower, such as a Bluebell, MorningGlory, or Lily
@PocketD

I love his colors! Science wise, he reminds me of all of the different minerals and ores used in Chemistry. For that matter, you could name him Ore. But probably more pleasing names would be Coal, Magnetite (the black stones that are naturally magnetic) or Agate (a gemstone that's actually a mineral and comes in a variety of colors). Other scientists he could be named after are Sigmund Freud, the pioneer of modern psychology, or Pavlov, the Russian psychologist who discovered how conditioning works.
And since you mentioned tuxedo cats, a fun comical name could be Arustocat. X3

For your Mirror, I'd really like to focus on that stunning blue color. You could name her something involving water, like Aqua, or Leviathan. (I can offer many feminine forms of Leviathan; it is a giant seaserpent from the Bible)
Or perhaps you could name her after a nice blue flower, such as a Bluebell, MorningGlory, or Lily
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
Oh, I really like these ideas! After looking at pictures of the flower, I think Lily suits the Mirror pretty well. As for the Coatl, I like Pavlov since it follows both the science and pet themes because of his dog research. Thanks for the help!
Oh, I really like these ideas! After looking at pictures of the flower, I think Lily suits the Mirror pretty well. As for the Coatl, I like Pavlov since it follows both the science and pet themes because of his dog research. Thanks for the help!
IMZbI9C.png
@PocketD
No problem! ^_^ I'm so glad you like them!
@PocketD
No problem! ^_^ I'm so glad you like them!
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
bump!
bump!
Please ping me!! ^w^