Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Librio Naming Service!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Bump
Bump
Please ping me!! ^w^
Need a name? Visit the •°•
Librio Naming Service! •°•
Adopt for FREE at the •°•
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Cheap Baldwin Services at
Librio Transmutations!
I need name suggestions for this guy! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491173/49117228_350.png[/img] He is a first gen that I hatched.
I need name suggestions for this guy!

49117228_350.png
He is a first gen that I hatched.
Lichtdrache.gif
@Larkfin

Oh, he's so pretty!! A good name that came to mind right away was Spectre (I mean, he does look a little ghostly)

You could also call him Kami (which means Divine) or Kamishirou (divine white)

Since he's a Wind Dragon, you could go with something a little less subtle. Like Whitewind, or Ghostwind.
@Larkfin

Oh, he's so pretty!! A good name that came to mind right away was Spectre (I mean, he does look a little ghostly)

You could also call him Kami (which means Divine) or Kamishirou (divine white)

Since he's a Wind Dragon, you could go with something a little less subtle. Like Whitewind, or Ghostwind.
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49171837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491719/49171837_350.png[/img] [/url] I need a name for this boy and I'm at my wits end trying to find one I find suited to his colors. Suggestions?

49171837_350.png

I need a name for this boy and I'm at my wits end trying to find one I find suited to his colors. Suggestions?
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
I've been needing a good name for this kid for some time. He's a historian who gets waaaayyy too excited about things that everyone else finds boring. :P [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=45623059&skin=14680&apparel=447,450,13859,367,6714,477,6705&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I've been needing a good name for this kid for some time. He's a historian who gets waaaayyy too excited about things that everyone else finds boring. :P

dragon?did=45623059&skin=14680&apparel=447,450,13859,367,6714,477,6705&xt=dressing.png
I4bpaZR.png
Sorry, guys! I was on a couple day hiatus do to some personal matters.

@Oralee
Oh, he's a pretty one! He reminds me of a few gemstones wiyh his vibrant colors. Jade, Malachite, and Titanite are all primarily green, beautiful gemstones that can also have brilliant blues in them.
Being that he has Runes, you could also use Norse names. Loki is the Trickster God. Floki is often related to Loki, however it means something along the lines of "of the people." Hyldr means "battle"
I'm particularly fond of Malachite.

@Atilwi you're up next!
Sorry, guys! I was on a couple day hiatus do to some personal matters.

@Oralee
Oh, he's a pretty one! He reminds me of a few gemstones wiyh his vibrant colors. Jade, Malachite, and Titanite are all primarily green, beautiful gemstones that can also have brilliant blues in them.
Being that he has Runes, you could also use Norse names. Loki is the Trickster God. Floki is often related to Loki, however it means something along the lines of "of the people." Hyldr means "battle"
I'm particularly fond of Malachite.

@Atilwi you're up next!
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
@Atilwi

Forgive me for taking so long, but I wanted to do some research! There are many interesting historians and historical figures this unique guy could be named after.

One idea is Nostradamus. He was an incredibly famous philosopher, revered for making numerous prophecies that came true.

You could also name him Socrates, after the brilliant Greek intellect who taught great minds like Aristotle. He was ordered by the Greek government to death by poisonous hemlock, which he administered himself and continued to teach his students until his last breath.

Franklin might also be fitting, after Benjamin Franklin, a brilliant mind far beyond his time. Actually, Benjamin Franklin was a lot like what you're describing. He was a great eccentric, dabbling in everything from science to politics to philosophy. He too had an interest in things that the general public found boring, but their distaste never stopped him from actively calling them out in his widely acclaimed newspaper and journal writings.
@Atilwi

Forgive me for taking so long, but I wanted to do some research! There are many interesting historians and historical figures this unique guy could be named after.

One idea is Nostradamus. He was an incredibly famous philosopher, revered for making numerous prophecies that came true.

You could also name him Socrates, after the brilliant Greek intellect who taught great minds like Aristotle. He was ordered by the Greek government to death by poisonous hemlock, which he administered himself and continued to teach his students until his last breath.

Franklin might also be fitting, after Benjamin Franklin, a brilliant mind far beyond his time. Actually, Benjamin Franklin was a lot like what you're describing. He was a great eccentric, dabbling in everything from science to politics to philosophy. He too had an interest in things that the general public found boring, but their distaste never stopped him from actively calling them out in his widely acclaimed newspaper and journal writings.
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
@fallenkirai [left][color=#BD695A]order coming your way~! g'day mate~! so ive had this dragon for a week now, and i don't really like the name her previous owner gave her. ive been meaning to change it, but im deadhead ><;; do you think you can help? some background info : im korean and aussie, so i like to keep my names around my nationalities ^^ i mainly have korean names for my dragons, but there are like 4 that are english/aussie named. if you don't feel like having to translate or whatever, please make it easier on yourself and find some names that are in whatever language you speak. i've also thought about naming her bubbletea or something, but idk. [sub]sorry for this really long desc i gotta stop doing that ><;[/sub] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48445220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484453/48445220_350.png[/img] [/url]
@fallenkirai
order coming your way~!

g'day mate~! so ive had this dragon for a week now, and i don't really like the name her previous owner gave her. ive been meaning to change it, but im deadhead ><;; do you think you can help?

some background info : im korean and aussie, so i like to keep my names around my nationalities ^^ i mainly have korean names for my dragons, but there are like 4 that are english/aussie named. if you don't feel like having to translate or whatever, please make it easier on yourself and find some names that are in whatever language you speak. i've also thought about naming her bubbletea or something, but idk.
sorry for this really long desc i gotta stop doing that ><;

48445220_350.png
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@Jamin

Oh, no problem, I like having descriptions like that! And it's so cool to have those cultures together! I used to have a couple Korean named dragons myself (right now it's only 1) so that isn't a problem~

Although your suggestion of BubbleTea got me thinking of StrawberryMatcha. XD

I also understand that Iseul means "dew", which might be pretty. Kyung-Soon seems to mean "gentle and honorable", and Hyun means "wise".

Unfortunately the only thing Australian I can think of is Sydney. >///< I hope I don't come off presumptuous.

The word "pink" in Korean may also be good?
@Jamin

Oh, no problem, I like having descriptions like that! And it's so cool to have those cultures together! I used to have a couple Korean named dragons myself (right now it's only 1) so that isn't a problem~

Although your suggestion of BubbleTea got me thinking of StrawberryMatcha. XD

I also understand that Iseul means "dew", which might be pretty. Kyung-Soon seems to mean "gentle and honorable", and Hyun means "wise".

Unfortunately the only thing Australian I can think of is Sydney. >///< I hope I don't come off presumptuous.

The word "pink" in Korean may also be good?
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
@fallenkirai

ooo im going to name her Hyunsoon ^^ 'wise and honourable'
and no your not presumptuous lol. we have really boring names anyway ><;;
thank you so much for the suggestions~! i will definatlely be back with more dragons to rename ^^

i'll send the payment over. 5kt, right?

@fallenkirai

ooo im going to name her Hyunsoon ^^ 'wise and honourable'
and no your not presumptuous lol. we have really boring names anyway ><;;
thank you so much for the suggestions~! i will definatlely be back with more dragons to rename ^^

i'll send the payment over. 5kt, right?

16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17