Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Librio Naming Service!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@FallenKirai

Okay can you name the male hatchling imp on my last page?
@FallenKirai

Okay can you name the male hatchling imp on my last page?
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
@fallenkirai

You will notice that the total you got was in the ballpark of 5kt/dragon - you wee underselling yourself for traesure!
@fallenkirai

You will notice that the total you got was in the ballpark of 5kt/dragon - you wee underselling yourself for traesure!
@FallenKirai [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48839044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488391/48839044_350.png[/img] [/url] So I just hatched this boy and decided I'm keeping him. His scry is in his bio. I was going to make him a ringmaster, since my last birthday was a performer, and they seem to infest my lair. Any help would be appreciated.
@FallenKirai

48839044_350.png

So I just hatched this boy and decided I'm keeping him. His scry is in his bio. I was going to make him a ringmaster, since my last birthday was a performer, and they seem to infest my lair. Any help would be appreciated.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@ArmourGeek
Aww, thank you! You're so kind!

@PurpleBubble @Raan
I can certainly do that for both of you! Give me a little bit of time and I'll ping you here with my ideas. ^_^
@ArmourGeek
Aww, thank you! You're so kind!

@PurpleBubble @Raan
I can certainly do that for both of you! Give me a little bit of time and I'll ping you here with my ideas. ^_^
Please ping me!! ^w^
Need a name? Visit the •°•
Librio Naming Service! •°•
Adopt for FREE at the •°•
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Cheap Baldwin Services at
Librio Transmutations!
@PurpleBubble

Honestly, whenever I see a dragon with Runes, I think it's a wonderful opportunity to use some very pretty and very underused Norse names.
One I'm particularly fond of is Bjartr (Byar-ter) which means "bright".
Fafnir is also a neat name, as it's the name of a dwarf who turned into a dragon. Another name for that same dwarf is Fraener.
And also Ing might be a nice name, it sounds a bit fitting. He was a Norse god of fertility.

However, if you don't like the Nordic feel, I have some other ideas as well. You could call him Sprite, because his colors and wings remind me of a little sprite. Harutori means "Spring Bird" in Japanese, and the sound of the word sort of feels right.
Lastly Shenron is the name of the Dragon from Dragon Ball Z, seeing as you're auctioning him, a name like this might help get him sold.
@PurpleBubble

Honestly, whenever I see a dragon with Runes, I think it's a wonderful opportunity to use some very pretty and very underused Norse names.
One I'm particularly fond of is Bjartr (Byar-ter) which means "bright".
Fafnir is also a neat name, as it's the name of a dwarf who turned into a dragon. Another name for that same dwarf is Fraener.
And also Ing might be a nice name, it sounds a bit fitting. He was a Norse god of fertility.

However, if you don't like the Nordic feel, I have some other ideas as well. You could call him Sprite, because his colors and wings remind me of a little sprite. Harutori means "Spring Bird" in Japanese, and the sound of the word sort of feels right.
Lastly Shenron is the name of the Dragon from Dragon Ball Z, seeing as you're auctioning him, a name like this might help get him sold.
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
@FallenKirai

Ahh, I love all of those! I think I will go with Bjartr, since I really just want his sister to be sold.
@FallenKirai

Ahh, I love all of those! I think I will go with Bjartr, since I really just want his sister to be sold.
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
@PurpleBubble

I'm glad you like them! ^_^ May he be happy!
@PurpleBubble

I'm glad you like them! ^_^ May he be happy!
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
@Raan

My my, you're going to make him quite the beautiful Dragon! Let's see...
Agate is a lovely gemstone with a large variety of colors, and it also makes a nice male name.
His colors honestly match Mystic Fire Topaz perfectly! Because of this, you could call him Mystic, MysticFire, or even just Topaz.
Given the types of genes you're going to use and his uniqueness, you could easily call him Alloy.

Or for something a bit more unique, you could name him Amalgam. An amalgam is a material made from the melding together of various other materials. This is a term most commonly used in Chemistry, especially involving metals. For example, since Mercury is liquid at room temperature, most ways that it is actually useable is as an amalgam of it and other metals.
@Raan

My my, you're going to make him quite the beautiful Dragon! Let's see...
Agate is a lovely gemstone with a large variety of colors, and it also makes a nice male name.
His colors honestly match Mystic Fire Topaz perfectly! Because of this, you could call him Mystic, MysticFire, or even just Topaz.
Given the types of genes you're going to use and his uniqueness, you could easily call him Alloy.

Or for something a bit more unique, you could name him Amalgam. An amalgam is a material made from the melding together of various other materials. This is a term most commonly used in Chemistry, especially involving metals. For example, since Mercury is liquid at room temperature, most ways that it is actually useable is as an amalgam of it and other metals.
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
Bump
Bump
Please ping me!! ^w^