Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ShadowRoselia Great, I'll go check now!
@ShadowRoselia Great, I'll go check now!
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
@shadowroselia Would you consider 30g per 7 year old dragon?
@shadowroselia Would you consider 30g per 7 year old dragon?
@shadowroselia

Hi! Are you still interested in art, possibly in exchange for some of your more expensive familiars?
@shadowroselia

Hi! Are you still interested in art, possibly in exchange for some of your more expensive familiars?

@chelonia sorry but I think some of them are worth more than that

@dragonatiion possibly! Do you have any examples?
@chelonia sorry but I think some of them are worth more than that

@dragonatiion possibly! Do you have any examples?
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
^
^
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
^
^
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
@ShadowRoselia Hi! Have an interest in some of your familiars in exchange for C$, but I was curious if your prices were set or if you'd be willing to meet LAH?
@ShadowRoselia Hi! Have an interest in some of your familiars in exchange for C$, but I was curious if your prices were set or if you'd be willing to meet LAH?
d8O5J7R.png
@garbagepal My prices are lower-average auction house prices which is what I'd rather stick with!
@garbagepal My prices are lower-average auction house prices which is what I'd rather stick with!
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
^
^
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
@ShadowRoselia

Sorry! It looks like you mistyped my username a while ago when responding to my question, so I never saw it, haha. If you're still interested in art, here's a link to my Artstation, which has a variety of styles I can do:

www.artstation.com/kiravalestraza
@ShadowRoselia

Sorry! It looks like you mistyped my username a while ago when responding to my question, so I never saw it, haha. If you're still interested in art, here's a link to my Artstation, which has a variety of styles I can do:

www.artstation.com/kiravalestraza

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9