Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Dragonation" date="2021-12-03 09:14:43" ] Sorry! It looks like you mistyped my username a while ago when responding to my question, so I never saw it, haha. If you're still interested in art, here's a link to my Artstation, which has a variety of styles I can do: www.artstation.com/kiravalestraza [/quote] @Dragonation gdi i am so sorry, that'll teach me to not copy and paste! XD Your art is super cool so I'd def love to take you up on that offer, which familiars were you interested in, and how much/what art would you offer?
Dragonation wrote on 2021-12-03 09:14:43:
Sorry! It looks like you mistyped my username a while ago when responding to my question, so I never saw it, haha. If you're still interested in art, here's a link to my Artstation, which has a variety of styles I can do:
www.artstation.com/kiravalestraza
@Dragonation
gdi i am so sorry, that'll teach me to not copy and paste! XD Your art is super cool so I'd def love to take you up on that offer, which familiars were you interested in, and how much/what art would you offer?
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
@ShadowRoselia

No worries, haha! Happens to all of us.
Thanks so much! Particularly, I'm interested in your Sunbeam Soldier (675g) and Molten Marauder (300g), but depending on how much art you're interested in, I would also take copies of some of your bears.

My prices hover around the following, but if you want to PM me, we can also look at what you are exactly interested in getting art for and perhaps that will narrow my prices down:
Cleaned-up Sketch Lineart: 500-1,000g depending on complexity
Page of sketches (I.e. Expression/pose sheet): 1,500-2,000g depending on complexity
Inked, Flat colors, one character: 2,000 g
Inked, Simple shaded: 3,000g+ depending on complexity
Fully Painted: 5,000g+
Backgrounds usually increase prices. :)
@ShadowRoselia

No worries, haha! Happens to all of us.
Thanks so much! Particularly, I'm interested in your Sunbeam Soldier (675g) and Molten Marauder (300g), but depending on how much art you're interested in, I would also take copies of some of your bears.

My prices hover around the following, but if you want to PM me, we can also look at what you are exactly interested in getting art for and perhaps that will narrow my prices down:
Cleaned-up Sketch Lineart: 500-1,000g depending on complexity
Page of sketches (I.e. Expression/pose sheet): 1,500-2,000g depending on complexity
Inked, Flat colors, one character: 2,000 g
Inked, Simple shaded: 3,000g+ depending on complexity
Fully Painted: 5,000g+
Backgrounds usually increase prices. :)

@Dragonation I will pm you!
@Dragonation I will pm you!
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
^
^
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
^
^
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
^
^
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
^
^
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
^
^
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
hi there, feel free to take a browse over my chickensmoothie, and see if there's anything you want. i also have 81 C$ !
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=796841
i also do art (mostly feral) but can try out dragons if that's what you're after - let me know if you want examples !

hi there, feel free to take a browse over my chickensmoothie, and see if there's anything you want. i also have 81 C$ !
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=796841
i also do art (mostly feral) but can try out dragons if that's what you're after - let me know if you want examples !

kXgseMX.png

VB
they/he
FR+8
check out my adopt shop!

BR0UR8l.png
@vultureblood what were you interested in of mine? ^^ And I'm def interested in seeing art! It wouldn't be of my FR dragons, but I do have plenty of feral ocs XD
@vultureblood what were you interested in of mine? ^^ And I'm def interested in seeing art! It wouldn't be of my FR dragons, but I do have plenty of feral ocs XD
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9