Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Heavenly Leveling (24hrs or less!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38
Oh don't worry, I caught your prices! I was also gonna ask how many may be ordered at a time, because either I'd make up the different in t/g or I'd order two dragons at once and just pay with three eggs, depending on what works for you :)
Oh don't worry, I caught your prices! I was also gonna ask how many may be ordered at a time, because either I'd make up the different in t/g or I'd order two dragons at once and just pay with three eggs, depending on what works for you :)
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx

What I need more than anything right now is currency, since I wound up getting into a hilarious and costly 'fight' with a friend. Breedchange scrolls are expensive-- especially for Ridgebacks!-- and I wound up going through ten of them plus ten of the lesser breeds to make my fave Ridgie bigger than theirs, and in the end, he didn't wind up bigger lengthwise, but his wings did, and are big enough to fly still, and theirs aren't. xD

Ordering two at a time and paying in noc eggs is absolutely fine, though, I can sell them off pretty easily.
@MunchkinLynx

What I need more than anything right now is currency, since I wound up getting into a hilarious and costly 'fight' with a friend. Breedchange scrolls are expensive-- especially for Ridgebacks!-- and I wound up going through ten of them plus ten of the lesser breeds to make my fave Ridgie bigger than theirs, and in the end, he didn't wind up bigger lengthwise, but his wings did, and are big enough to fly still, and theirs aren't. xD

Ordering two at a time and paying in noc eggs is absolutely fine, though, I can sell them off pretty easily.
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
Oh my god what a story xD Okay, that's a valid reason to be broke and in dire need of cash. And that size comparison absolutely cracked me up, WHAT ARE THOSE TINY LIL WINGSIES ON THE LEFT ONE, CHILD PLEASE
Good meme OP I respect
I can also easily sell my eggs, so I can cut the process for ya and just pay in pure. Any pref. between treasure and gems?
Oh my god what a story xD Okay, that's a valid reason to be broke and in dire need of cash. And that size comparison absolutely cracked me up, WHAT ARE THOSE TINY LIL WINGSIES ON THE LEFT ONE, CHILD PLEASE
Good meme OP I respect
I can also easily sell my eggs, so I can cut the process for ya and just pay in pure. Any pref. between treasure and gems?
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx

Cutting the middle man would be fantastic, actually, and yeah, it was fun. My Clanfather wound up storming outside to do this to Vanitas, basically. I was cracking up the whole time.

Aha! You thought that was a harmless pile of bones just inside the lair entrance, but is in fact the Clan Leader, and he has awoken from his slumber because it is TIME TO STOP.

I need both gems and treasure, but treasure is harder for me to come by really, so I guess that should take priority lmao.
@MunchkinLynx

Cutting the middle man would be fantastic, actually, and yeah, it was fun. My Clanfather wound up storming outside to do this to Vanitas, basically. I was cracking up the whole time.

Aha! You thought that was a harmless pile of bones just inside the lair entrance, but is in fact the Clan Leader, and he has awoken from his slumber because it is TIME TO STOP.

I need both gems and treasure, but treasure is harder for me to come by really, so I guess that should take priority lmao.
I can absolutely imagine how hilarious that must have been. Imagine fricking up so bad that the resident clandad has to arrange them old bones to tell you to
C E A S E Y E R F R I C K E R Y

That works splendidly fine for me! Let me know whenever you've got a spot for me and I'll come by when I can! ovo Thank you kindly!
I can absolutely imagine how hilarious that must have been. Imagine fricking up so bad that the resident clandad has to arrange them old bones to tell you to
C E A S E Y E R F R I C K E R Y

That works splendidly fine for me! Let me know whenever you've got a spot for me and I'll come by when I can! ovo Thank you kindly!
STW9f2s.png
Can I be added to the pinglist for open slots?
Can I be added to the pinglist for open slots?
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
Oh, awesome!
Good luck on getting your dream dragon (hopefully he'll get the runes from the mom so you have one less gene to buy!)
Just let me know when you're able to level, I'm fine waiting.
The dragon in question has 20 quick already, though, if that's a problem, let me know and I'll tincture her for you!
Also, I have the stones for her, lmk if I should send them over/if that would help or if I should just stone her once I get her back.

Thanks again!
Oh, awesome!
Good luck on getting your dream dragon (hopefully he'll get the runes from the mom so you have one less gene to buy!)
Just let me know when you're able to level, I'm fine waiting.
The dragon in question has 20 quick already, though, if that's a problem, let me know and I'll tincture her for you!
Also, I have the stones for her, lmk if I should send them over/if that would help or if I should just stone her once I get her back.

Thanks again!
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@Aeonox

You've been added to the pinglist!

@EvilCopepod

You should tincture her before sending her, please. I don't stone or stat the dragons, I just level them and send them back so you can stone and stat them how you like. The reason for the no points in QCK/ambush rule is if they have either of those, they slow things up considerably, taking turns to do little to no damage. I'll ping you when I'm ready for you, though!
@Aeonox

You've been added to the pinglist!

@EvilCopepod

You should tincture her before sending her, please. I don't stone or stat the dragons, I just level them and send them back so you can stone and stat them how you like. The reason for the no points in QCK/ambush rule is if they have either of those, they slow things up considerably, taking turns to do little to no damage. I'll ping you when I'm ready for you, though!
@bunglr

I'm ready for you to send your next dragon!
@bunglr

I'm ready for you to send your next dragon!
@Mercerd hi srry for the late reply but thatll work (40kt each or in total?)

nvm they all have pts in quick and 2 have ambush
@Mercerd hi srry for the late reply but thatll work (40kt each or in total?)

nvm they all have pts in quick and 2 have ambush
tumblr_inline_pbptagkpxE1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpubQQi1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpup45X1ry72eo_100.gif
tumblr_inline_p9ivptc9sI1ry72eo_100.gif
tumblr_inline_p9ivpun2hd1ry72eo_100.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38