Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2018]
1 2 ... 756 757 758 759 760 ... 785 786
@micchikureshima

Done!
@micchikureshima

Done!
2v32at4.jpg
@Cheremtasy Oops sorry I didnt see that. Would you do three amber grasps for a nocturne egg then? since it evens out to be about the same gem wise give or take 10 gems.
@Cheremtasy Oops sorry I didnt see that. Would you do three amber grasps for a nocturne egg then? since it evens out to be about the same gem wise give or take 10 gems.
rWENhKd.png
I would like [item=Fiendish Emerald Taildecor] [item=Fiendish Emerald Ghastcrown] I have [item=Haunting Amber Forejewels] [item=Haunting Amber Clawrings]
I would like

Fiendish Emerald Taildecor
Fiendish Emerald Ghastcrown

I have

Haunting Amber Forejewels
Haunting Amber Clawrings
2v32at4.jpg
@micchikureshima
It's alright! I'll pass again, though. Thanks for your interest!
@micchikureshima
It's alright! I'll pass again, though. Thanks for your interest!
@Orii sorry for the confusion, let me explain: I do check both the g and t LAH (lowest unit price) of the individual trinkets, for example LAH for the caterpillars is 0.111g and 180t respectively. I then value them at the lowest amo g those two prices and convert it to the currency the trader prefers, in order to make it easier. In this case the 0.111 gem listing from the AH is lower, which can be converted to 150t at the 1:950 ratio.

I did the same math with the flounders, I hope clears up the confusion a bit?

Also I'm not sure if you saw the edit to my last post: It seems I didn't update properly last time and only have two wing ribbons left for trading, I hope that's not too big of a problem!
@Orii sorry for the confusion, let me explain: I do check both the g and t LAH (lowest unit price) of the individual trinkets, for example LAH for the caterpillars is 0.111g and 180t respectively. I then value them at the lowest amo g those two prices and convert it to the currency the trader prefers, in order to make it easier. In this case the 0.111 gem listing from the AH is lower, which can be converted to 150t at the 1:950 ratio.

I did the same math with the flounders, I hope clears up the confusion a bit?

Also I'm not sure if you saw the edit to my last post: It seems I didn't update properly last time and only have two wing ribbons left for trading, I hope that's not too big of a problem!
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
[quote name="Atavism" date="2019-01-06 13:17:55" ] I would like [item=Fiendish Emerald Taildecor] [item=Fiendish Emerald Ghastcrown] I have [item=Haunting Amber Forejewels] [item=Haunting Amber Clawrings] [/quote] Adding onto this... I'm offering these: [item=Eerie Cyan Grasp][item=Unearthly Onyx Grasp] But I would like: Bewitching Ruby Taildecor Bewitching Ruby Pendant Bewitching Ruby Ghastcrown
Atavism wrote on 2019-01-06 13:17:55:
I would like

Fiendish Emerald Taildecor
Fiendish Emerald Ghastcrown

I have

Haunting Amber Forejewels
Haunting Amber Clawrings

Adding onto this... I'm offering these:

Eerie Cyan Grasp Unearthly Onyx Grasp

But I would like:

Bewitching Ruby Taildecor
Bewitching Ruby Pendant
Bewitching Ruby Ghastcrown
2v32at4.jpg
@Niya

Trade?

I have Haunting Amber Forejewels and Clawrings you're looking for. In exchange, I'll take the Bewitching Ruby Nightshroud and Pendants.
@Niya

Trade?

I have Haunting Amber Forejewels and Clawrings you're looking for. In exchange, I'll take the Bewitching Ruby Nightshroud and Pendants.
2v32at4.jpg
@Lyniffy
Your amber taildecor for my amber pendants? :)
@Lyniffy
Your amber taildecor for my amber pendants? :)
mqdefault.jpg
[center][b][size=5][u]Have[/u][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Overwatered Seedling] [u][center]x2[/u][/center][nextcol][item=Kyorinrin] [u][center]x1[/u][/center][nextcol][item=Scroll Stealer] [u][center]x1[/u][/center][nextcol][item=Axe Mimic] [u][center]x1[/u][/center][nextcol][item=Dirge Fiddlefiend] [u][center]x2[/u][/center][nextcol][item=Tick-Tock] [u][center]x2[/u][/center][/columns] [columns][item=Valorous Cape] [u][center]x2[/u][/center][nextcol][item=Curious Kettle] [u][center]x1[/u][/center][nextcol][item=Serthis Support] [u][center]x1[/u][/center][nextcol][item=Colubrid Column] [u][center]x1[/u][/center][nextcol][item=Spidered Seat] [u][center]x1[/u][/center][nextcol][item=Living Sculpture] [u][center]x1[/u][/center][/columns] [center][b][size=5][u]Want[/u][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Serpentine Lamp][nextcol][item=Glowing Globe][nextcol][item=Deadly Reflection][nextcol][item=Veiled Vision][nextcol][item=Crystal Carrier][/columns]
Have
Overwatered Seedling
x2
Kyorinrin
x1
Scroll Stealer
x1
Axe Mimic
x1
Dirge Fiddlefiend
x2
Tick-Tock
x2
Valorous Cape
x2
Curious Kettle
x1
Serthis Support
x1
Colubrid Column
x1
Spidered Seat
x1
Living Sculpture
x1
Want
Serpentine Lamp Glowing Globe Deadly Reflection Veiled Vision Crystal Carrier

| She/Her |
|FR +3|
fkUgl3H.png
k2L5vHO.gifmxWs6gv.gif
pCxeH.gif
@MafiaVamp Hey, [item=Smokebillow sham]and[item=Sunsea Pseudo] For 64[Item=living stones]and 64[Item=Multi-lens magnifier] ? @notcharmed What would you like for the bear? im not really sure how much it's worth. I have [item=Dirge fiddlefiend]and[item=haunting amber ghastcrown] but that's probably too little.
@MafiaVamp Hey, Smokebillow Sham and Sunsea Pseudo
For 64 Living Stones and 64 Multi-Lens Magnifier ?

@notcharmed What would you like for the bear? im not really sure how much it's worth. I have Dirge Fiddlefiend and Haunting Amber Ghastcrown but that's probably too little.
RnCwkrK.png
1 2 ... 756 757 758 759 760 ... 785 786