Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2018]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 785 786
@Garizard
Hello! would you be interested in my unearthly onyx trunk for your noc egg?
@Garizard
Hello! would you be interested in my unearthly onyx trunk for your noc egg?
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik the prices are too far apart, thank you anyway!
@SerigalaMenarik the prices are too far apart, thank you anyway!
969ic7.png
I have a Four-Eyed Phylactery and a Kyorinrin, as well as a Dirge Fiddlefiend.
I really just want the new apparel in any color. I'm most interested in the Bewitching Ruby set at the moment!

Update: Got a Pinpush Mirror Doll and an older vista!
I have a Four-Eyed Phylactery and a Kyorinrin, as well as a Dirge Fiddlefiend.
I really just want the new apparel in any color. I'm most interested in the Bewitching Ruby set at the moment!

Update: Got a Pinpush Mirror Doll and an older vista!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@SerigalaMenarik Would you like any of the familiars I listed for the trunk? I'd be willing to trade two or all of them, possibly!
@SerigalaMenarik Would you like any of the familiars I listed for the trunk? I'd be willing to trade two or all of them, possibly!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon
Prefer familiar for familiar trades :D
@StarsAndMoon
Prefer familiar for familiar trades :D
YM7fnsh.gif
@garizard I’ll trade you a fiddlefiend for your glowing globe?
@garizard I’ll trade you a fiddlefiend for your glowing globe?

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
@Neoncherry64 sure! send me a cr :D
@Neoncherry64 sure! send me a cr :D
969ic7.png
Have: [item=Mischievous Magnifier] [item=Mischievous Magnifier] Want: [item=Ghosthost Viola] [item=Tricky Telescope] [item=Pinpush Mirror Doll] [item=Four-Eyed Phylactery] [item=Scroll Stealer] [item=Kyorinrin] [item=Overwatered Seedling]
Have:

Mischievous Magnifier Mischievous Magnifier

Want:

Ghosthost Viola Tricky Telescope Pinpush Mirror Doll Four-Eyed Phylactery Scroll Stealer Kyorinrin Overwatered Seedling
Have:

Ensorcelled Volume Spidered Seat x2 Time Devourer x2 Dirge Fiddlefiend Conjurer's Cloak x3 Jolly Jester's Cape x3 Haunting Amber Pendants x3 Haunting Amber Nightshroud Vista: Jester x2 Breed Change: Nocturne

Want:
Vista: Eye See You strange chests, brewed fams
Have:

Ensorcelled Volume Spidered Seat x2 Time Devourer x2 Dirge Fiddlefiend Conjurer's Cloak x3 Jolly Jester's Cape x3 Haunting Amber Pendants x3 Haunting Amber Nightshroud Vista: Jester x2 Breed Change: Nocturne

Want:
Vista: Eye See You strange chests, brewed fams
Current Mood: Depressed, but it's ok. ^-^
@mithrel i have [item=scroll stealer][item=overwatered seedling][item=inquisitive shroud] how many chests can i get for them?
@mithrel i have Scroll Stealer Overwatered Seedling Inquisitive Shroud how many chests can i get for them?
CvyoOwu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 785 786