Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | oxen's auction service
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88
@terrors

I think a time-frame of 5 days will work for these guys. Most will have a sb of 50-100g, except for the near miss. Maybe 500g for her? c:

I can get the thread set up if that's all. ^^
@terrors

I think a time-frame of 5 days will work for these guys. Most will have a sb of 50-100g, except for the near miss. Maybe 500g for her? c:

I can get the thread set up if that's all. ^^
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
[indent][font=calibri][color=#40280D]@terrors I was actually thinking 100g for the pastel boy. :) I do actually type something! I change the font and colour of my text, but if I don't actually write anything after the code then there will be nothing to change, so it looks like I haven't typed anything. c: I actually write this: [code][indent][font=calibri][color=#40280D][/code]
@terrors

I was actually thinking 100g for the pastel boy. :)

I do actually type something! I change the font and colour of my text, but if I don't actually write anything after the code then there will be nothing to change, so it looks like I haven't typed anything. c:

I actually write this:
Code:
[indent][font=calibri][color=#40280D]

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Hey! I have several level-25 G1s that I’d love to have auctioned if you’re currently accepting! If so, would it be easier to discuss via PM? :)
Hey! I have several level-25 G1s that I’d love to have auctioned if you’re currently accepting! If so, would it be easier to discuss via PM? :)
@BeanRat

Yeah, pm is fine. c:
@BeanRat

Yeah, pm is fine. c:

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@Redlego

I saw your pm, I really did! It was a busy day, and I had to go out. I was going to reply but I must've forgotten. I know that I messed up really bad and there's nothing I can do to fix it, but I just want you to know that I'm really, really sorry. D:

I do hope someone else can help you better than I could. Again, I'm so sorry, and I completely understand your anger.
@Redlego

I saw your pm, I really did! It was a busy day, and I had to go out. I was going to reply but I must've forgotten. I know that I messed up really bad and there's nothing I can do to fix it, but I just want you to know that I'm really, really sorry. D:

I do hope someone else can help you better than I could. Again, I'm so sorry, and I completely understand your anger.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Oh very sorry I sent a follow-up message after words so I thought you were just ignoring me very sorry
Oh very sorry I sent a follow-up message after words so I thought you were just ignoring me very sorry
@redlego (you can copy paste if you don't wanna spell out my name or somthin)
@answer
Hi! I have about 20 unbred g1's I'm hoping to sell/auction off. I'll send you the info through PM's if it's ok with you :)
@answer
Hi! I have about 20 unbred g1's I'm hoping to sell/auction off. I'll send you the info through PM's if it's ok with you :)
j3zsWMV.png
@Azrail

PMs are fine. c:
@Azrail

PMs are fine. c:

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
I've got some dragons and some UMAs I'd like to auction off, dragons are in my Fodder tab scattered on pages 1 and 2, UMAs are N'mirjael and possibly Spassow's Redemption Song on the AH.
I've got some dragons and some UMAs I'd like to auction off, dragons are in my Fodder tab scattered on pages 1 and 2, UMAs are N'mirjael and possibly Spassow's Redemption Song on the AH.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

I think 2 separate auctions would be best, one for ums and one for dragons.

The dragons that you want to auction are all the g1s in the tab, or just the ones on the ah? Some of them could be worth a lot of gems. Would it be too much for me to ask if you could put them all on one page? Just to make it a bit easier for me. c:

I can't seem to find the original printing prices of either of the accents, but since N'mirjael is on the ah for 45kg it could be a good ab? Two previous copies have sold for 18kg and 30kg, so maybe a sb of 10-15kg? I'm not sure so tell me what you think.

Maybe a sb of 1kg for Redemption Song? Might have to raise the ab a bit though. I'm just guessing here, I could be totally off.
@Xairathan

I think 2 separate auctions would be best, one for ums and one for dragons.

The dragons that you want to auction are all the g1s in the tab, or just the ones on the ah? Some of them could be worth a lot of gems. Would it be too much for me to ask if you could put them all on one page? Just to make it a bit easier for me. c:

I can't seem to find the original printing prices of either of the accents, but since N'mirjael is on the ah for 45kg it could be a good ab? Two previous copies have sold for 18kg and 30kg, so maybe a sb of 10-15kg? I'm not sure so tell me what you think.

Maybe a sb of 1kg for Redemption Song? Might have to raise the ab a bit though. I'm just guessing here, I could be totally off.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88