Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | oxen's auction service
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
@terrors

You'd get more money if you left the auction yourself, since you wouldn't have to pay a fee, and I can't guarantee that the person would take the sb again. Just to let you know. c:
@terrors

You'd get more money if you left the auction yourself, since you wouldn't have to pay a fee, and I can't guarantee that the person would take the sb again. Just to let you know. c:
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@answer [emoji=mirror star] That is a lot of gems. I don't have an autobuy in mind, is it important to have one?
@answer

That is a lot of gems.

I don't have an autobuy in mind, is it important to have one?
I80GO9S.png
@Droiline

An autobuy isn't important, it would be probably better to not have one for her anyway. c:

I can set up the thread now if that's all. :)
@Droiline

An autobuy isn't important, it would be probably better to not have one for her anyway. c:

I can set up the thread now if that's all. :)

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@answer

Yes! Thank you. I will hold on to her for now since she is in my hibden. Ping me on the last day and I can either send her to you for handling or you can tell me who to ship to - whatever you think is best.
@answer

Yes! Thank you. I will hold on to her for now since she is in my hibden. Ping me on the last day and I can either send her to you for handling or you can tell me who to ship to - whatever you think is best.
I80GO9S.png
@terrors

Alrighty! I'll set up the thread. c:
@terrors

Alrighty! I'll set up the thread. c:

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Thank you for running that auction! I really appretiate the advice you gave when setting the terms. I've set up the CR and will send you your 300G when it comes through.
Thank you for running that auction! I really appretiate the advice you gave when setting the terms. I've set up the CR and will send you your 300G when it comes through.
I80GO9S.png
Hello! I have a dragon that I would like to auction off, but I have no experience with that sort of thing. terrors referred me to you, and I was wondering if you could host an auction for me :) [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54404413] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544045/54404413_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] SB: I dunno, something like 200 to 300 gems. (I hope that's okay) G:T ratio: 1:1000 Accepted Items: None Time frame: I'm in no rush, so whatever works for you is fine
Hello! I have a dragon that I would like to auction off, but I have no experience with that sort of thing. terrors referred me to you, and I was wondering if you could host an auction for me :)

SB: I dunno, something like 200 to 300 gems. (I hope that's okay)
G:T ratio: 1:1000
Accepted Items: None
Time frame: I'm in no rush, so whatever works for you is fine

arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
@MysticalScribe

I can host the auction. A time frame of 3 days should be enough time. c: I'll get the thread set up.
@MysticalScribe

I can host the auction. A time frame of 3 days should be enough time. c: I'll get the thread set up.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
hi I was wondering if you can help me auction a primal of mine If your free? And would you prefer to talk in pms? (I don't mind if you wanna talk in pm or on the thread i don't mind either way) @answer
hi I was wondering if you can help me auction a primal of mine If your free? And would you prefer to talk in pms? (I don't mind if you wanna talk in pm or on the thread i don't mind either way) @answer
@redlego (you can copy paste if you don't wanna spell out my name or somthin)
@Redlego

PM is good, whatever works for you. c:
@Redlego

PM is good, whatever works for you. c:

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88