Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Yard Sard [hoard sale;eggs, fest stuff]
1 2 3 4 5
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
@gemsbok im interested in your eggs- what kinds of trades are you looking for? i have a bunch of apparel i could offer
@gemsbok im interested in your eggs- what kinds of trades are you looking for? i have a bunch of apparel i could offer
CvyoOwu.png
@gemsbok
Can I get an idea of how much you want for some of your chests please (none of these 3 are on the AH)
Starflight, Terra Cotta and Icecore

Thanks
@gemsbok
Can I get an idea of how much you want for some of your chests please (none of these 3 are on the AH)
Starflight, Terra Cotta and Icecore

Thanks
@Gemsbok

I would love to make a swap for your Morph scroll (or two if you have more than one)! Are there any kinds of FR items you're looking for that I could offer?
@Gemsbok

I would love to make a swap for your Morph scroll (or two if you have more than one)! Are there any kinds of FR items you're looking for that I could offer?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@rosevoids @Twizz generallty I'm interested in the previos festival stuff you could get from joxar's crates; I stopped playing for a while and missed a lot, so circulating familiars and apparel and their color swaps

HaloJones Based on the prices of the skins themselves, starflight: 350g, Terra cotta: 450g, icecore: 175g
@rosevoids @Twizz generallty I'm interested in the previos festival stuff you could get from joxar's crates; I stopped playing for a while and missed a lot, so circulating familiars and apparel and their color swaps

HaloJones Based on the prices of the skins themselves, starflight: 350g, Terra cotta: 450g, icecore: 175g
@gemsbok
I will take the icecore for 175
Sending a CR.
@gemsbok
I will take the icecore for 175
Sending a CR.
@Gemsbok any chance you'd be willing to sell your eggs for 200g a piece?
@Gemsbok any chance you'd be willing to sell your eggs for 200g a piece?
@gemsbok would you be interested in the most recent notn grasp apparel? i have lots :) and i need many many eggs
@gemsbok would you be interested in the most recent notn grasp apparel? i have lots :) and i need many many eggs
CvyoOwu.png
@Gemsbok
Interested in your Water and Arcane eggs! Would you be willing to sell them in the 200g-215g range?

drooling over the Water and Plague sprites but can't afford them right now /weeps
@Gemsbok
Interested in your Water and Arcane eggs! Would you be willing to sell them in the 200g-215g range?

drooling over the Water and Plague sprites but can't afford them right now /weeps
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@SilverFoxDemon Would 210g work for you?
@SilverFoxDemon Would 210g work for you?
1 2 3 4 5