Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] The Sacred Voyage - Coli Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Konekava

Can I get an hour in the Sandswept Delta?

Eggs? Eggs. Here’s to hoping you find chests
@Konekava

Can I get an hour in the Sandswept Delta?

Eggs? Eggs. Here’s to hoping you find chests
@Konekova hello :D

I would like to order 1h on sandswept delta for grinding if possible :3
@Konekova hello :D

I would like to order 1h on sandswept delta for grinding if possible :3
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@Konekova Could I get an hour in Sandswept Delta?
@Konekova Could I get an hour in Sandswept Delta?
@Holi @xxDoxxie @Rookie

I've got you each down for an hour in the sandswept delta. Each of you will need to send me a 2-way CR with payment.

@Razzamatazz

Please pick up your crossroads.
@Holi @xxDoxxie @Rookie

I've got you each down for an hour in the sandswept delta. Each of you will need to send me a 2-way CR with payment.

@Razzamatazz

Please pick up your crossroads.
D3Ebpmw.gif6PnILns.gifspxPp6c.gif
@Konekova
Can I get 1 hour of sandswept delta as well?
@Konekova
Can I get 1 hour of sandswept delta as well?
German (FR+9)
J-RPG Fan | shy | forgetful
Always open for new contacts!
female pronouns (she/her)

PLEASE PING ME!
aa dcvh7mp-0d0384c3-3c8e-4d76-a015-da9c294fc606.png
@SleepyDrago

got you for 1hr SSD. You are my last slot. Please send me a 2-way CR with payment.
@SleepyDrago

got you for 1hr SSD. You are my last slot. Please send me a 2-way CR with payment.
@Painte
@GuardianofEnergy
@Equive
@Holi
@xxDoxxie
@Rookie
@SleepyDrago

Hi all! Sorry for the delay in orders I have been moving after Christmas but I am now done moving and you should be getting orders tonight and tomorrow.

We now have a new way for you to track your orders. This is my task sheet and you can follow along as to where in line you are along with how much of your order is complete! This is also linked above the slots in the first few shop posts

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z4fe8SFDc9WJTOtfvnq05E5sr8Q2GYMdw712d0NMS8s/edit?usp=sharing
@Painte
@GuardianofEnergy
@Equive
@Holi
@xxDoxxie
@Rookie
@SleepyDrago

Hi all! Sorry for the delay in orders I have been moving after Christmas but I am now done moving and you should be getting orders tonight and tomorrow.

We now have a new way for you to track your orders. This is my task sheet and you can follow along as to where in line you are along with how much of your order is complete! This is also linked above the slots in the first few shop posts

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z4fe8SFDc9WJTOtfvnq05E5sr8Q2GYMdw712d0NMS8s/edit?usp=sharing
@Holi
@xxDoxxie
@Rookie
@SleepyDrago
@Equive

Hey y'all I bit off more than I could chew with orders this festival. I am trying to get these done tonight but it's nearly midnight and I'm already fallin asleep at the keyboard.
@Holi
@xxDoxxie
@Rookie
@SleepyDrago
@Equive

Hey y'all I bit off more than I could chew with orders this festival. I am trying to get these done tonight but it's nearly midnight and I'm already fallin asleep at the keyboard.
@Konekova It's alright! I hope you're doing okay. Please take care of yourself!

Due to the end of NotN, would it be possible to have my venue switched from SSD to Volcanic Vents?
@Konekova It's alright! I hope you're doing okay. Please take care of yourself!

Due to the end of NotN, would it be possible to have my venue switched from SSD to Volcanic Vents?
@Holi
@xxDoxxie
@Rookie
@SleepyDrago
@Equive

Okay so since these orders were not completed, this is what I'm going to do to fix these problems.
1. All of you have two options now you can get 30min of free festival grinding or change to 1hr of non-festival grinding at no cost to you.
2. All orders for NotN grinding are canceled.
3. For me to keep this from happening again I am pulling my number of grinding slots down to three at one time. So I will have no more than 3 hours of festival and non-festival grinding at one time.
@Holi
@xxDoxxie
@Rookie
@SleepyDrago
@Equive

Okay so since these orders were not completed, this is what I'm going to do to fix these problems.
1. All of you have two options now you can get 30min of free festival grinding or change to 1hr of non-festival grinding at no cost to you.
2. All orders for NotN grinding are canceled.
3. For me to keep this from happening again I am pulling my number of grinding slots down to three at one time. So I will have no more than 3 hours of festival and non-festival grinding at one time.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7