Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] The Sacred Voyage - Coli Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Konekova
I’d love to order 1 hour in the Sandswept Delta! Do you use 3 eliminate dragons for grinding?
@Konekova
I’d love to order 1 hour in the Sandswept Delta! Do you use 3 eliminate dragons for grinding?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Snivy88 Yes I do use three lvl 25 with eliminate. I'll put you down on the order form! It will be 46kt.
@Snivy88 Yes I do use three lvl 25 with eliminate. I'll put you down on the order form! It will be 46kt.
D3Ebpmw.gif6PnILns.gifspxPp6c.gif
@konekova

Perfect! Thanks a lot!
@konekova

Perfect! Thanks a lot!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Konekova I'm lightning, so half an hour in the woodland path would be 21kt right? I'm hoping for eggies in those chests! Thanks!
@Konekova I'm lightning, so half an hour in the woodland path would be 21kt right? I'm hoping for eggies in those chests! Thanks!
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
@Konekova I'd like to purchase 1 hour of grinding in Sandswept Delta, please!
@Konekova I'd like to purchase 1 hour of grinding in Sandswept Delta, please!
WlKH4v2.png
@CoyoteClaw11 @PheonixSpark The both of you have been added to the list
@CoyoteClaw11 @PheonixSpark The both of you have been added to the list
@Konekova

May I order 1 hr grinding in Rainsong Jungle? I'm in Arcane so that would be 41400t, I believe.
@Konekova

May I order 1 hr grinding in Rainsong Jungle? I'm in Arcane so that would be 41400t, I believe.
@Konekova
could i grab 1 hour of grinding in the sandswept delta? :)
@Konekova
could i grab 1 hour of grinding in the sandswept delta? :)
pleasant_comm.png
@Konekova Can I order an hour in the sandswept delta?
@Konekova Can I order an hour in the sandswept delta?
MkWutJD.png
@weaveroflies Hey I'm so sorry, I missed your ping. Yes I have you down for a hour. It'll be 46kt.

@Ivority I've got you down for an hour in the Rainsong Jungle. It will be 41400t, since you are in arcane.

@Pleasant I've got you down for one hour in the Sandswept Delta. It'll be 46kt.

@Razzamatazz I've got you down for one hour in the Sandswept Delta. It'll be 46kt.

@PheonixSpark @CoyoteClaw11 & Rest of my orders
I'm going to bed for the night soon. I will continue these tomorrow. I've got to drive two hours and start setting up my new apartment. I'm EST, so I'm +3 FR time. I should pick back up around 3pm FR time.

@weaveroflies Hey I'm so sorry, I missed your ping. Yes I have you down for a hour. It'll be 46kt.

@Ivority I've got you down for an hour in the Rainsong Jungle. It will be 41400t, since you are in arcane.

@Pleasant I've got you down for one hour in the Sandswept Delta. It'll be 46kt.

@Razzamatazz I've got you down for one hour in the Sandswept Delta. It'll be 46kt.

@PheonixSpark @CoyoteClaw11 & Rest of my orders
I'm going to bed for the night soon. I will continue these tomorrow. I've got to drive two hours and start setting up my new apartment. I'm EST, so I'm +3 FR time. I should pick back up around 3pm FR time.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7