Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Bye bye!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@CaffieneAddict
I'm afraid I'll have to decline for now until I sort through my existing dragons, however if there's any more WCs like Olive feel free to send me a PM!
@CaffieneAddict
I'm afraid I'll have to decline for now until I sort through my existing dragons, however if there's any more WCs like Olive feel free to send me a PM!
@wintermelons
I only have the fire egg for now, as the nature egg is in the process of being sold.
Fire egg is 300g, not too interested in dragons right now but thank you for showing them to me!
@wintermelons
I only have the fire egg for now, as the nature egg is in the process of being sold.
Fire egg is 300g, not too interested in dragons right now but thank you for showing them to me!
hey! would you be willing to trade Xanadu for any of these? [item=Accent: The Youngest God] [item=Skin: Spectral Sneak][item=Skin: Runeborne] [item= Accent: Starmalade] [item=Accent: Hydrone] @twistedviolinist
hey! would you be willing to trade Xanadu for any of these?

Accent: The Youngest God Skin: Spectral Sneak Skin: Runeborne Accent: Starmalade Accent: Hydrone

@twistedviolinist
BjJMHgE.png
@Galaxzy
Oooh those are pretty skins, but I have no dragons to fit them so sadly I must decline!
Thank you for your offer!
@Galaxzy
Oooh those are pretty skins, but I have no dragons to fit them so sadly I must decline!
Thank you for your offer!
@twistedviolinist sure thing! good luck on your quest!
@twistedviolinist sure thing! good luck on your quest!
BjJMHgE.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/234930/686705
I've got dergs here that I'd be happy to trade for fodder familiars, fodder apparel, and food stacks. Let me know if any of them catches your eye!
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/234930/686705
I've got dergs here that I'd be happy to trade for fodder familiars, fodder apparel, and food stacks. Let me know if any of them catches your eye!
FkU0xOo.gif
@dustclouds
I think you might be in the wrong place?
This thread is for selling bred or rescued dragons in my lair at an affordable price, or trading dragons

They're very pretty though, I wish you luck in also finding homes!
@dustclouds
I think you might be in the wrong place?
This thread is for selling bred or rescued dragons in my lair at an affordable price, or trading dragons

They're very pretty though, I wish you luck in also finding homes!
Oh I thought you were also looking for dragons. NVM. Happy trading! Enjoy RL. [quote name="TwistedViolinist" date="2018-11-23 13:14:33" ] What I'm likely to look for: ~Other pretty dragons, especially Wildclaws and Ridgebacks All I expect is a trade for what my item is worth, really. I'm not going to trade you a holiday familiar for a Training grounds familiar, for example. I also have every right to refuse a trade. Without further delay, l present the things I'm willing to trade! [/quote]
Oh I thought you were also looking for dragons. NVM. Happy trading! Enjoy RL.
TwistedViolinist wrote on 2018-11-23 13:14:33:

What I'm likely to look for:
~Other pretty dragons, especially Wildclaws and Ridgebacks

All I expect is a trade for what my item is worth, really. I'm not going to trade you a holiday familiar for a Training grounds familiar, for example. I also have every right to refuse a trade.
Without further delay, l present the things I'm willing to trade!
FkU0xOo.gif
@dustclouds Oh, wait I confused my own threads my bad [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] Still, I'm going to take that down as I am quitting FR very soon so maybe not the best time to look for dragons
@dustclouds
Oh, wait I confused my own threads my bad
Still, I'm going to take that down as I am quitting FR very soon so maybe not the best time to look for dragons
^
^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13