Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Bye bye!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@TwistedViolinist

I have alot of spare Baldwin mats.. What are you looking for?
@TwistedViolinist

I have alot of spare Baldwin mats.. What are you looking for?
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn
Any muck that comes from apparel or familiars, green sludge and green goo
@KitsaRosethorn
Any muck that comes from apparel or familiars, green sludge and green goo
@TwistedViolinist

I have 4 stacks of 99 of Green goo
2 stacks of 99 green sludge
1 stack of 99 copper muck
@TwistedViolinist

I have 4 stacks of 99 of Green goo
2 stacks of 99 green sludge
1 stack of 99 copper muck
i7jjUhe.png
@TwistedViolinist
Do you accept writing as art? IF so what types?
@TwistedViolinist
Do you accept writing as art? IF so what types?

dB9Z4Zw.png
@KitsaRosethorn
Prices according to AH if you would like to use as trade currency instead of gems or treasure (can be bargained)
4 stacks of green goo= 50g/kt each or 200g/kt total
2 stacks of green sludge= 74g/kt each or 148g/kt total
1 stack of copper muck= 400g/kt total
Were you looking for something specific to trade for in return?
@ImmortalShogun
I would be willing to accept writing as payment! I would need to know your rates first though, or what works specifically for you as a writer
It would preferably be lore, short story or a nice poem for a dragon
@KitsaRosethorn
Prices according to AH if you would like to use as trade currency instead of gems or treasure (can be bargained)
4 stacks of green goo= 50g/kt each or 200g/kt total
2 stacks of green sludge= 74g/kt each or 148g/kt total
1 stack of copper muck= 400g/kt total
Were you looking for something specific to trade for in return?
@ImmortalShogun
I would be willing to accept writing as payment! I would need to know your rates first though, or what works specifically for you as a writer
It would preferably be lore, short story or a nice poem for a dragon
@TwistedViolinist

Interested in the deadpan jester set
the festival apparel that's listed under the deadpan set
and the swans..

let me know whats all in range or if I'm still under
@TwistedViolinist

Interested in the deadpan jester set
the festival apparel that's listed under the deadpan set
and the swans..

let me know whats all in range or if I'm still under
i7jjUhe.png
@TwistedViolinist
I can do poems for you, but I can only do short stories IF you let me choose the topic, right now I have had people ask me to do lore of pre-existing things like Norse Mythology and Harry potter, and that requires too much research, so im stacked now, but if you let me do a poem(s), I can easily fit those in or short stories with a topic/theme of my choosing. and if you visit my lore shop via clicking my signature you can find out the details there. I can ping you to my shop if wanted.
@TwistedViolinist
I can do poems for you, but I can only do short stories IF you let me choose the topic, right now I have had people ask me to do lore of pre-existing things like Norse Mythology and Harry potter, and that requires too much research, so im stacked now, but if you let me do a poem(s), I can easily fit those in or short stories with a topic/theme of my choosing. and if you visit my lore shop via clicking my signature you can find out the details there. I can ping you to my shop if wanted.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@KitsaRosethorn
I'd say that's all within range! Let me grab all that stuff for you and set up a CR
@ImmortalShogun
That's fine with me! Feel free to send me a PM with shop details, and what you would like from my purge in return
@KitsaRosethorn
I'd say that's all within range! Let me grab all that stuff for you and set up a CR
@ImmortalShogun
That's fine with me! Feel free to send me a PM with shop details, and what you would like from my purge in return
Would you be willing to give away your first lair dragon, Brimston, he caught my eyes, oh yeah im asking for the apparel and skins too. I will do however much it takes to equal the value or whatever. :)

If not im interested in eggs.
@TwistedViolinist
Would you be willing to give away your first lair dragon, Brimston, he caught my eyes, oh yeah im asking for the apparel and skins too. I will do however much it takes to equal the value or whatever. :)

If not im interested in eggs.
@TwistedViolinist

dB9Z4Zw.png
@TwistedViolinist

What would you be interested in to exchange for the accent: Falling Star? I'm a bit short on treasure rn and I don't think I have the most interesting apparel, but I can offer art and writing on as well as anything that you'd find interesting on-site from my lair.

Also, what are the names of the remaining apparel? I'd like to see how they look on some of my dragons before I make an offer.
@TwistedViolinist

What would you be interested in to exchange for the accent: Falling Star? I'm a bit short on treasure rn and I don't think I have the most interesting apparel, but I can offer art and writing on as well as anything that you'd find interesting on-site from my lair.

Also, what are the names of the remaining apparel? I'd like to see how they look on some of my dragons before I make an offer.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13