Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Fest, Retired, UMAs, 10% off LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Numinous 50g (phoenix)+68g (ire egg)+100g (conflagrant halo x2)+260g (voltaic halo x4)+30g (icewarden)+45g (shadowbinder)+33g (windsinger)+44g (gladekeeper x2)=630g. At 10% off, that's 567g. If that sounds good, send a CR, or if you'd only like some of the items let me know and I'll recalculate.
@Numinous 50g (phoenix)+68g (ire egg)+100g (conflagrant halo x2)+260g (voltaic halo x4)+30g (icewarden)+45g (shadowbinder)+33g (windsinger)+44g (gladekeeper x2)=630g. At 10% off, that's 567g. If that sounds good, send a CR, or if you'd only like some of the items let me know and I'll recalculate.
britwhalebadge.png
mmmm i think i'll hold off on the halos, but i'm still interested in everything else!!
mmmm i think i'll hold off on the halos, but i'm still interested in everything else!!
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
@beanutbutter Will you take 3,750g for your 15 Scattersights? That values them at 250g/each.
@beanutbutter Will you take 3,750g for your 15 Scattersights? That values them at 250g/each.
@Numinous Alright! New total would be 243g. How's that?
@Numinous Alright! New total would be 243g. How's that?
britwhalebadge.png
@JovaniSkye if Naja doesn't respond within 12 hours of my response they're yours.
@JovaniSkye if Naja doesn't respond within 12 hours of my response they're yours.
britwhalebadge.png
@beanutbutter Oh, sorry, I didn't look to see if there were other offers xD;; ooooo, I like 3.3kg as a price even better xD
@beanutbutter Oh, sorry, I didn't look to see if there were other offers xD;; ooooo, I like 3.3kg as a price even better xD
@JovaniSkye @Naja Unfortunately I just got a better offer from a friend, so I'm going to sell to them. Apologies for holding both of you up and I wish you luck in your scattering endeavors.
@JovaniSkye @Naja Unfortunately I just got a better offer from a friend, so I'm going to sell to them. Apologies for holding both of you up and I wish you luck in your scattering endeavors.
britwhalebadge.png
@beanutbutter no problem :3 thanks for letting me know!!
@beanutbutter no problem :3 thanks for letting me know!!
and we're open again! I'll ping gasp for the accents when I don't have homework I'm waiting to install
and we're open again! I'll ping gasp for the accents when I don't have homework I'm waiting to install
britwhalebadge.png
I'm looking at these:

Voltaic Stormclaws 105g
Murkmith Tailcoat 25g
Brightshine Rainments

The Rainments weren't on the AH, so I dunno what they're worth. :(
I'm looking at these:

Voltaic Stormclaws 105g
Murkmith Tailcoat 25g
Brightshine Rainments

The Rainments weren't on the AH, so I dunno what they're worth. :(
AaYNmEX.png