Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ••• Sea's Brewing | OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@Audible

I only do one brew per user per slot to make sure no one person is monopolizing my brewing queue, sorry! I can brew one batch of fest currency for you for now.
@Audible

I only do one brew per user per slot to make sure no one person is monopolizing my brewing queue, sorry! I can brew one batch of fest currency for you for now.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

I understand, thank you! I'll send the materials now.
@SeaCrest

I understand, thank you! I'll send the materials now.
aka agateflame
Hi, are you able to brew me 1 prismatic token
Hi, are you able to brew me 1 prismatic token
@Nymph200

No, sorry. Prismatic Tokens take over a week.
@Nymph200

No, sorry. Prismatic Tokens take over a week.
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

could i please get 15 white slime and 10 black slime?
(i would send you 75 gray slime + 2500t)
@SeaCrest

could i please get 15 white slime and 10 black slime?
(i would send you 75 gray slime + 2500t)
@honour That's not a service I offer: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/86af11bc4916c78ae7607354feed4b2c.png[/img]
@honour

That's not a service I offer:
86af11bc4916c78ae7607354feed4b2c.png
Mz977my.png

oh, sorry, i didn't see! thank you for your time

oh, sorry, i didn't see! thank you for your time
@SeaCrest Hello! Is it alright to order non-fest stuff? :0 Also I was wondering if I could send mats for 2 brews at once. I know your rules say 1 order per person, so I don't mind if you push my second brew behind to let others get their items brewed first. It's just so much easier on my wrist to send mats in one queue, that's why ;w; ...
@SeaCrest Hello! Is it alright to order non-fest stuff? :0 Also I was wondering if I could send mats for 2 brews at once. I know your rules say 1 order per person, so I don't mind if you push my second brew behind to let others get their items brewed first. It's just so much easier on my wrist to send mats in one queue, that's why ;w; ...
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@xxxx

Yes, you can order non-fest stuff but I'll be brewing fest stuff for any other customers and myself as a priority; your stuff would probably be slotted into an overnight brew.

I'll mark both your items down in your slot, with the caveat that if someone else places an order that your second brew will be pushed back! Just make sure you put which brews you want when you send me your items :)
@xxxx

Yes, you can order non-fest stuff but I'll be brewing fest stuff for any other customers and myself as a priority; your stuff would probably be slotted into an overnight brew.

I'll mark both your items down in your slot, with the caveat that if someone else places an order that your second brew will be pushed back! Just make sure you put which brews you want when you send me your items :)
Mz977my.png
Sounds all good! Sorry for the ping in the earlier post, missed that part when reading the rules ;w; I'll send the mats+orders via PM in a few minutes, thank you! :)
Sounds all good! Sorry for the ping in the earlier post, missed that part when reading the rules ;w; I'll send the mats+orders via PM in a few minutes, thank you! :)
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17