Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ••• Sea's Brewing | OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Hiya! Do you do bulk in genes? ^^ I definitely have all the materials and treasure!
Hiya! Do you do bulk in genes? ^^ I definitely have all the materials and treasure!
I78sirX.png
@xenophondraike

I can, yes! I'd like to have some wiggle room to do some of my own brewing/transmuting in between, but if you're not pressed for time I'm happy to do bulk brews!

I'd prefer that you send mats and treasure for each gene in separate PMs, so they're easy to keep track of (and I don't accidentally use your mats for one of my own brews)! ♥
@xenophondraike

I can, yes! I'd like to have some wiggle room to do some of my own brewing/transmuting in between, but if you're not pressed for time I'm happy to do bulk brews!

I'd prefer that you send mats and treasure for each gene in separate PMs, so they're easy to keep track of (and I don't accidentally use your mats for one of my own brews)! ♥
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
I can definitely separate them into different messages and wait! I'm just looking to have 4 genes brewed. 2 pinstripe and 2 trail. ^^
I can definitely separate them into different messages and wait! I'm just looking to have 4 genes brewed. 2 pinstripe and 2 trail. ^^
I78sirX.png
Oh would you like me to send the messages now? Xd
Oh would you like me to send the messages now? Xd
I78sirX.png
@xenophondraike

You can if you want! Then I can get to them as soon as I have the time :) I assume you mean the modern ones, not the gaoler versions?
@xenophondraike

You can if you want! Then I can get to them as soon as I have the time :) I assume you mean the modern ones, not the gaoler versions?
Mz977my.png
Oh oops forgot to specify. I want the gaoler ones. Lol
Oh oops forgot to specify. I want the gaoler ones. Lol
I78sirX.png
@SeaCrest would you be able to brew up scorpion for me? i still need to gather up the materials for it so it wouldnt be for a bit at least, but i wanted to ask first anyway ^^
@SeaCrest would you be able to brew up scorpion for me? i still need to gather up the materials for it so it wouldnt be for a bit at least, but i wanted to ask first anyway ^^
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@Virabelasan

Yes, i can!
@Virabelasan

Yes, i can!
Mz977my.png
@XenophonDraike

No problem! I'm sure i would have figured it out when i opened the pms!
@XenophonDraike

No problem! I'm sure i would have figured it out when i opened the pms!
Mz977my.png
Oh okay. ^^ Thank you so much for doing this!
Oh okay. ^^ Thank you so much for doing this!
I78sirX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17