Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ari's Brew Shop - Level 18 - Free
1 2 3 4 5 6
@arikin
Hey, do you transmute items? :)
@arikin
Hey, do you transmute items? :)
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe - I prefer not to transmute for others as I'm working to gain exp and transmuting doesn't provide that much :/

I do transmute on my own though and sell/trade the materials I get on the front page if you are interested in that though.
@Foxe - I prefer not to transmute for others as I'm working to gain exp and transmuting doesn't provide that much :/

I do transmute on my own though and sell/trade the materials I get on the front page if you are interested in that though.

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
@arikin
Could I get you to make me a few course alchemical reductions instead then, please? :)
@arikin
Could I get you to make me a few course alchemical reductions instead then, please? :)
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe - absolutely! ^_^ Just send over the mats in a pm/cr and I'll get them started!
@Foxe - absolutely! ^_^ Just send over the mats in a pm/cr and I'll get them started!

Nightly Update

Primary Gene: Scales in the cauldron overnight for ArmourGeek, should be out around noon for me, ~9am-ish FR time.

A couple more sets of beakers to brew tomorrow and then working towards getting the mats for a spinner gene- should be able to spin that tomorrow night ;)

Feel free to post while I'm off, I'll catch it in the morning!
Nightly Update

Primary Gene: Scales in the cauldron overnight for ArmourGeek, should be out around noon for me, ~9am-ish FR time.

A couple more sets of beakers to brew tomorrow and then working towards getting the mats for a spinner gene- should be able to spin that tomorrow night ;)

Feel free to post while I'm off, I'll catch it in the morning!

Nightly Update

Alright! Hit level 10 today which is awesome! ^_^ Also finished two orders and had another one placed by ArmourGeek for a Toxin gene- my best customer is helping me level like I've never leveled before!

I'll be updating what mats I have in the next couple of days so keep a look out for that, and still have four slots open, the fifth will open back up tomorrow morning after the gene is outta the pot- so order up!
Nightly Update

Alright! Hit level 10 today which is awesome! ^_^ Also finished two orders and had another one placed by ArmourGeek for a Toxin gene- my best customer is helping me level like I've never leveled before!

I'll be updating what mats I have in the next couple of days so keep a look out for that, and still have four slots open, the fifth will open back up tomorrow morning after the gene is outta the pot- so order up!

^

Cauldron is open, no one in the queue! ^_^
^

Cauldron is open, no one in the queue! ^_^

@arikin
Would you be willing to brew 5 Glass Beaker?
@arikin
Would you be willing to brew 5 Glass Beaker?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp absolutely! Just send the materials and I’ll get them going!
@Peyp absolutely! Just send the materials and I’ll get them going!

Reopened due to need for capsule genes and not high enough of a level ^_^;;
Reopened due to need for capsule genes and not high enough of a level ^_^;;

1 2 3 4 5 6