Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ari's Brew Shop - Level 18 - Free
1 2 3 4 5 6
@arikin would u be willing to make me 1 [item=Primary Gene: Poison] and 1 [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] please C:
@arikin

would u be willing to make me 1 Primary Gene: Poison and 1 Secondary Gene: Toxin please C:
UZVTEBc.png
@arikin

are you willing to do some melts?
@arikin

are you willing to do some melts?
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
@SmoggyBelle - I can absolutely make those for you! ^_^ Send over the mats and treasure for the brews and I'll get them in the cauldron! ^_^

@Okolu - no sorry, they don't provide enough experience to make it worthwhile for me to melt for other people. I'm just not on every half hour to swap it out.
@SmoggyBelle - I can absolutely make those for you! ^_^ Send over the mats and treasure for the brews and I'll get them in the cauldron! ^_^

@Okolu - no sorry, they don't provide enough experience to make it worthwhile for me to melt for other people. I'm just not on every half hour to swap it out.

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
@arikin sorry for the horribly hate reply! I broke down the required mats (cuz I'm dumb with these things T_T ) and sent u a CR, lemme know if I missed out anything C: [quote][b]For 2 [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction] and 2 [item=Sizzling Phosphorus][/b] green goo 4 yellow ooze 2 yellow sludge 2 red sludge 2 [b]For 4 [/b][item=Glass Beaker] green ooze 2 green sludge 2 broken bottle 8 [b]The rest of the materials[/b] silver muck 2 gold muck 2 black slime 2 white slime 2 blue ooze 1 blue sludge 1 powerful serthis poison 20 unstable serthis concoction 20 200,000t[/quote]
@arikin

sorry for the horribly hate reply!

I broke down the required mats (cuz I'm dumb with these things T_T ) and sent u a CR, lemme know if I missed out anything C:
Quote:
For 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction and 2 Sizzling Phosphorus
green goo 4
yellow ooze 2
yellow sludge 2
red sludge 2

For 4 Glass Beaker
green ooze 2
green sludge 2
broken bottle 8

The rest of the materials
silver muck 2
gold muck 2
black slime 2
white slime 2
blue ooze 1
blue sludge 1
powerful serthis poison 20
unstable serthis concoction 20
200,000t

UZVTEBc.png
@SmoggyBelle - not a problem! ^_^ I'll get them started!

Although please send over the rest of the treasure for the little ingredient creations
500t for 2x Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
300t for 2x Sizzling Phosphorus
100t for 2x Glass Beaker (2)
@SmoggyBelle - not a problem! ^_^ I'll get them started!

Although please send over the rest of the treasure for the little ingredient creations
500t for 2x Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
300t for 2x Sizzling Phosphorus
100t for 2x Glass Beaker (2)

@arikin

oh my god I KNEW IT, I'm dumb uwu
@arikin

oh my god I KNEW IT, I'm dumb uwu
UZVTEBc.png
Almost done with SmoggyBelle's order- so if anyone else would like to be added to the queue, feel free to ping me here! ^_^
Almost done with SmoggyBelle's order- so if anyone else would like to be added to the queue, feel free to ping me here! ^_^

@arikin Could I have you brew x6 fine alchemical reductions for me?
@arikin Could I have you brew x6 fine alchemical reductions for me?
@Polyhymnia - sure! ^_^ Feel free to send the mats and treasure over!
@Polyhymnia - sure! ^_^ Feel free to send the mats and treasure over!

@arikin Would you be up for brewing two imbued sulfurs for me?
@arikin Would you be up for brewing two imbued sulfurs for me?
1 2 3 4 5 6