Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Level 25 Cauldron
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@PumpkinPepper

Absolutely! Once you send over the mats & treasure, I'll get it started immediately.
@PumpkinPepper

Absolutely! Once you send over the mats & treasure, I'll get it started immediately.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@PumpkinPepper

Your brew is done! Sending it over now.
@PumpkinPepper

Your brew is done! Sending it over now.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora

Can you brew a few things for me? These should be a good amount of XP

x2 Corn Snakes
x4 Reinforced Glass Beakers
x4 Fine Alchemical Reductions
x2 Imbued Sulfurs

@Alohomora

Can you brew a few things for me? These should be a good amount of XP

x2 Corn Snakes
x4 Reinforced Glass Beakers
x4 Fine Alchemical Reductions
x2 Imbued Sulfurs

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@Alohomora

Would I be able to brew a Fine Reduction please?
@Alohomora

Would I be able to brew a Fine Reduction please?
@Alohomora
Could you brew me an Imbued Sulfur please? I'll send all the mats and T over once you've confirmed.
@Alohomora
Could you brew me an Imbued Sulfur please? I'll send all the mats and T over once you've confirmed.
n2Yio0g.png
@PumpkinPepper @Bloodmaw @Crim

I would be happy to brew all of these things for you after I finish my current order, which is a transmutation order of 50!

What I can do is intersperse your orders amongst this order - for example, when I have class or go to sleep, I can put a longer brew on the pot.

I am also happy to brew your items first before I complete my transmutation order if you would prefer. Just let me know!

Whatever you prefer, feel free to send the items my way and I will get them brewing.

I'm so sorry that I didn't update the front page sooner :(
@PumpkinPepper @Bloodmaw @Crim

I would be happy to brew all of these things for you after I finish my current order, which is a transmutation order of 50!

What I can do is intersperse your orders amongst this order - for example, when I have class or go to sleep, I can put a longer brew on the pot.

I am also happy to brew your items first before I complete my transmutation order if you would prefer. Just let me know!

Whatever you prefer, feel free to send the items my way and I will get them brewing.

I'm so sorry that I didn't update the front page sooner :(
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora

Let me know when your order is done, I'll send my mats then :)
@Alohomora

Let me know when your order is done, I'll send my mats then :)
@Alohomora
That's ok, you can finish your order of 50 first, it's not urgent. Just ping me when you're ready!

btw I love your username :)
@Alohomora
That's ok, you can finish your order of 50 first, it's not urgent. Just ping me when you're ready!

btw I love your username :)
n2Yio0g.png
@Bloodmaw @Crim

Sorry for the inconvenience :( I will try to get to your orders as quickly as I can! I will ping you again when I am ready to accept your mats.

(And thank you, fellow snowflake Crim! <3 )
@Bloodmaw @Crim

Sorry for the inconvenience :( I will try to get to your orders as quickly as I can! I will ping you again when I am ready to accept your mats.

(And thank you, fellow snowflake Crim! <3 )
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Bloodmaw

I'm ready to take your order now, so feel free to send over the materials whenever you are ready. :)

@Crim

The above order will only take me 2 hours so feel free to send me your materials whenever you are ready :)
@Bloodmaw

I'm ready to take your order now, so feel free to send over the materials whenever you are ready. :)

@Crim

The above order will only take me 2 hours so feel free to send me your materials whenever you are ready :)
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17