Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Level 25 Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Wreath
Absolutely! I will put you on the list right away. Feel free to send me the ingredients in a one way CR or PM and I will accept as soon as I'm ready to put your items in the pot. If I time things correctly, I should be able to put it in the pot tomorrow!
@Wreath
Absolutely! I will put you on the list right away. Feel free to send me the ingredients in a one way CR or PM and I will accept as soon as I'm ready to put your items in the pot. If I time things correctly, I should be able to put it in the pot tomorrow!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@ravynfyre

Your Skink and Spinner are done! I will send over the items via PM.
@ravynfyre

Your Skink and Spinner are done! I will send over the items via PM.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora - Thank you kindly!!!
@Alohomora - Thank you kindly!!!
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@squidkids

Your Peacebringer's Mantle is done, I will be sending it via PM!
@squidkids

Your Peacebringer's Mantle is done, I will be sending it via PM!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora

I'd be interested in 8 reinforced beakers (4 sets) and 4 fine reductions when you have the time.
@Alohomora

I'd be interested in 8 reinforced beakers (4 sets) and 4 fine reductions when you have the time.
@ArmourGeek

Certainly, I can brew all of that for you! Feel free to send me a one-way CR or PM whenever, and I will accept it when I'm ready to start brewing. That should be late tonight (right before rollover) if I time my brews correctly.
@ArmourGeek

Certainly, I can brew all of that for you! Feel free to send me a one-way CR or PM whenever, and I will accept it when I'm ready to start brewing. That should be late tonight (right before rollover) if I time my brews correctly.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora could you make me a skink and spinner?
@Alohomora could you make me a skink and spinner?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@RandomPotato2278

I certainly can! Feel free to send me a one-way CR or PM whenever you can and I will accept it once I'm ready to start brewing.

If I time my brews correctly, I should be able to accept your brew in the next couple days, if that's okay with you.
@RandomPotato2278

I certainly can! Feel free to send me a one-way CR or PM whenever you can and I will accept it once I'm ready to start brewing.

If I time my brews correctly, I should be able to accept your brew in the next couple days, if that's okay with you.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora 2-3 days is fine! I'm in no rush!
@Alohomora 2-3 days is fine! I'm in no rush!
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Alohomora

Materials sent via PM.

I'm in no rush, so it probably makes sense for you to do genes overnight for other folks :)
@Alohomora

Materials sent via PM.

I'm in no rush, so it probably makes sense for you to do genes overnight for other folks :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17