Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] LOTS! [W] Services/Genes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Mareanie - I'd like about 2.5 hours grinding :)
@Mareanie - I'd like about 2.5 hours grinding :)
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
ah alright! i can do that :o would u put the items on hold for me, i'll get to grinding once i wake up back most likely~
ah alright! i can do that :o would u put the items on hold for me, i'll get to grinding once i wake up back most likely~
@MAreanie - no worries. Can you grind Volcanic Vents or Waterway for me? Don't mind which...
@MAreanie - no worries. Can you grind Volcanic Vents or Waterway for me? Don't mind which...
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
bump
bump
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Raebaa i've done 1 hour of your grinding, but kind of lost motivation until now >< do you want fest currency? also, should i grind in different places now?
@Raebaa i've done 1 hour of your grinding, but kind of lost motivation until now >< do you want fest currency? also, should i grind in different places now?
@Mareanie -same places please...but no fest currency...if you get duplicate chests I wouldnt mind those though if thats not too cheeky?
@Mareanie -same places please...but no fest currency...if you get duplicate chests I wouldnt mind those though if thats not too cheeky?
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Raebaa alright got it! and nope, that's fine with me
@Raebaa alright got it! and nope, that's fine with me
@Raebaa Ok! Grinding is done. Will the two genes be sent by PM or CR?
@Raebaa Ok! Grinding is done. Will the two genes be sent by PM or CR?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
[quote name="yellowstarfish" date="2018-07-17 04:54:49" ] I can do 1h for the Loga by next week. If I have finished 1h and still have time, I will do the other 1.5h. Is that ok? Thanks :) [/quote] Hello I'm back :) I can do another 1.5h for you but it might take quite long, is that ok? If yes, where would you like me to grind? Crystal Pools again?
yellowstarfish wrote on 2018-07-17 04:54:49:
I can do 1h for the Loga by next week. If I have finished 1h and still have time, I will do the other 1.5h. Is that ok? Thanks :)
Hello I'm back :)
I can do another 1.5h for you but it might take quite long, is that ok? If yes, where would you like me to grind? Crystal Pools again?
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10