Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5 6
@razu do you still have [item=crimson wing silks]? If so how much in shards?
@razu do you still have Crimson Wing Silks ? If so how much in shards?
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
@Tygra Yes I do it'd be 250 in shards! :-) However I'm only looking to buy 175 more shards so I wouldn't do a trade for pure shards sorry
@Tygra Yes I do it'd be 250 in shards! :-) However I'm only looking to buy 175 more shards so I wouldn't do a trade for pure shards sorry
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkUamC9i.png
@razu your first post says its looking for ambassadors too? which one I can trade those as well as shards. Or do you mean you need shards to pay for them? If the latter how much for the wing silks in treasure + the shards?
@razu your first post says its looking for ambassadors too? which one I can trade those as well as shards. Or do you mean you need shards to pay for them? If the latter how much for the wing silks in treasure + the shards?
@Tygra The currency is for the ambassadors! Mixed payment would be 175 shards + 52.500 treasure or 62g :-)
@Tygra The currency is for the ambassadors! Mixed payment would be 175 shards + 52.500 treasure or 62g :-)
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
@razu ah cool. Sending a CR of shards and treasure. Thank you!
@razu ah cool. Sending a CR of shards and treasure. Thank you!
@razu

how many fc would it be for Blushing Pink Rose and Ethereal Entourage?
@razu

how many fc would it be for Blushing Pink Rose and Ethereal Entourage?
YM7fnsh.gif
@razu

How many shards are you looking for in return for the Soft Pink Silk Scarf and Dusklight Alchemist Tools?
@razu

How many shards are you looking for in return for the Soft Pink Silk Scarf and Dusklight Alchemist Tools?
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Tygra Sent thank you!

@SerigalaMenarik @ribbonz Sorry I just traded for the remaining Shards I wanted ;v;
@Tygra Sent thank you!

@SerigalaMenarik @ribbonz Sorry I just traded for the remaining Shards I wanted ;v;
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
Back for another fest :~)
Back for another fest :~)
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
@razu

how much do you want for your magicians, witches, sorcerer (all the sets in that theme)? thanks!

@razu

how much do you want for your magicians, witches, sorcerer (all the sets in that theme)? thanks!

uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6