Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] lovebite's one-stop fest-shop
1 2 3 4
@lovebite

no need for screenshots! I believe you! I have some pretty bad luck in certain areas! I'll keep going in harpy's roost and see how it goes. If it fails again, I'll come back to you for more slots but in a different venue :D

by the way, I'll buy all your hours :3 I need to farm like heck since the upcoming events, I'll be very busy!
@lovebite

no need for screenshots! I believe you! I have some pretty bad luck in certain areas! I'll keep going in harpy's roost and see how it goes. If it fails again, I'll come back to you for more slots but in a different venue :D

by the way, I'll buy all your hours :3 I need to farm like heck since the upcoming events, I'll be very busy!
@IceDragon1
alright, thank god ;w; windsinger hates me apparently.
i'm going to take a short ~30 break to grind for myself, but i'll finish your second order very soon!

also, i'll ping you when i open slots each time! :> while i will be in school this week, i do have a terrible time-consuming transit that i'll be able to grind during! :D so hopefully i'll have many openings to grind for others, not only myself <3
@IceDragon1
alright, thank god ;w; windsinger hates me apparently.
i'm going to take a short ~30 break to grind for myself, but i'll finish your second order very soon!

also, i'll ping you when i open slots each time! :> while i will be in school this week, i do have a terrible time-consuming transit that i'll be able to grind during! :D so hopefully i'll have many openings to grind for others, not only myself <3
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@lovebite
Gimme a ping when a slot is open?
@lovebite
Gimme a ping when a slot is open?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@XxNoodleNovaxX
gotcha!
@XxNoodleNovaxX
gotcha!
@lovebite I can grab one :)
@lovebite I can grab one :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4
ah so sorry!! i missed your ping -- sending a cr now! <3
@L1BR4
ah so sorry!! i missed your ping -- sending a cr now! <3
@lovebite
You still got that chest for 35 scrolly pollies?
@lovebite
You still got that chest for 35 scrolly pollies?
Sinister Pants
@PrimeSinister
yessiree! sending cr ;p
@PrimeSinister
yessiree! sending cr ;p
@lovebite
Epic
@lovebite
Epic
Sinister Pants
@lovebite
Can I get the wind streaks and mistral bells chests please. I'll send a CR with 70 scrolls
@lovebite
Can I get the wind streaks and mistral bells chests please. I'll send a CR with 70 scrolls
1 2 3 4