Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] lovebite's one-stop fest-shop
1 2 3 4
@Li3los
no worries! I'll put em on hold :D
@Li3los
no worries! I'll put em on hold :D
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@lovebite I have 140 embers right now! is that ok?
@lovebite I have 140 embers right now! is that ok?
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@Li3los
cr sent!
@Li3los
cr sent!
@lovebite

Can I take the chest for scrolls please?
@lovebite

Can I take the chest for scrolls please?
@Mystyic
sending a cr! :>
@Mystyic
sending a cr! :>
@lovebite

Can I book both slots? I'd like all fest items, elims, eggs, openables, and vials. That will be 60kt for 2 hrs right? I'll send a cr if you say it's okay :D
@lovebite

Can I book both slots? I'd like all fest items, elims, eggs, openables, and vials. That will be 60kt for 2 hrs right? I'll send a cr if you say it's okay :D
edit: please do this in harpy's roost :D
edit: please do this in harpy's roost :D
@IceDragon1
gotcha! i'll start right away. :>

could you do two different two-way crs with 30kt? that way, when i'm done 1 hour i can add the items, and then start the next hour.
@IceDragon1
gotcha! i'll start right away. :>

could you do two different two-way crs with 30kt? that way, when i'm done 1 hour i can add the items, and then start the next hour.
@IceDragon1
sure. my ratio is 1:1000 for convenience!
@IceDragon1
sure. my ratio is 1:1000 for convenience!
@IceDragon1
hi! i'm done hour one. however, i do have unfortunate news.
while you got lucky with 101 scrolls, i got 0 chests and 0 vials, and only 2 familiars e.e
i can send you screenshots of my hoard/vault (i have 2 vials in there i put before i started your hour), and auction house activity if you want? i feel terrible about the terrible rates!!

and although you didn't request it, i had a morph drop that i'll be sending over when you send the payment. (actually, i may just send a 2-way cr myself for you to fill)
i did some reading and it seems like harpy's roost is very unlucky with chests? would you like to change venues for better luck?
here is where i saw bamboo falls might be a better option, and according to maki's festival guide, scorched forest ranks #2 in the best places to farm.
please let me know if you'd like me to do your second hour somewhere else, or stay in the roost!
again, i'm so sorry for my terrible luck ;o; i'd be more than happy to show you screenshots if you'd like.
@IceDragon1
hi! i'm done hour one. however, i do have unfortunate news.
while you got lucky with 101 scrolls, i got 0 chests and 0 vials, and only 2 familiars e.e
i can send you screenshots of my hoard/vault (i have 2 vials in there i put before i started your hour), and auction house activity if you want? i feel terrible about the terrible rates!!

and although you didn't request it, i had a morph drop that i'll be sending over when you send the payment. (actually, i may just send a 2-way cr myself for you to fill)
i did some reading and it seems like harpy's roost is very unlucky with chests? would you like to change venues for better luck?
here is where i saw bamboo falls might be a better option, and according to maki's festival guide, scorched forest ranks #2 in the best places to farm.
please let me know if you'd like me to do your second hour somewhere else, or stay in the roost!
again, i'm so sorry for my terrible luck ;o; i'd be more than happy to show you screenshots if you'd like.
1 2 3 4