Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed]OLD thread for past sale archive
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Being
That sounds perfectly fair! :^D
Let me make a note on what I have on hold now and I'll send you a PM when I get back from the DR's office!

@SeiyreSlash
Mixed payments are more than fine! And yep it actually comes out to 103k more than my price! Me doing math rn to make sure as I type this again lol
780x850 = 663,000
663,000 + 3,520,000 = 4,183,000
4,183,000 - 4,080,000 = 103,000
103,000 / 850 = 121!
So you only need 659 gems I believe if all that math looks okay!
@Being
That sounds perfectly fair! :^D
Let me make a note on what I have on hold now and I'll send you a PM when I get back from the DR's office!

@SeiyreSlash
Mixed payments are more than fine! And yep it actually comes out to 103k more than my price! Me doing math rn to make sure as I type this again lol
780x850 = 663,000
663,000 + 3,520,000 = 4,183,000
4,183,000 - 4,080,000 = 103,000
103,000 / 850 = 121!
So you only need 659 gems I believe if all that math looks okay!
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
^
^
@Kenkou

Hello hello!!
What price are you seeking for the skeletal chimes?
@Kenkou

Hello hello!!
What price are you seeking for the skeletal chimes?
prophetblink.gif
@Kenkou no problem! My pc is currently in repairs, hoping to get it back before the festival is done x'c
@Kenkou no problem! My pc is currently in repairs, hoping to get it back before the festival is done x'c
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Driamatic
Skeletal chimes would be 350g or 400kT!
@Driamatic
Skeletal chimes would be 350g or 400kT!
@Kenkou I'd certainly be interested in quite a few of your treasures (I'm a familars collector too :D ) if you'd be interested in trading them for art - please check my DA site in signature to see if you'd like what I can create. [item=Dunhoof Ambassador][item=Ice Sprite][item=Mock Firebird][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Speedy][item=Wind Sprite][item=golem gauntlet][item=companion comet][item=seashell mantle] Their overall value is about 14kG, which would make for a detailed fullbody when transfered to my regular commission prices (or two a bit less detailed; or 3 portraits; or something else - let me know what you'd be interested in).
@Kenkou
I'd certainly be interested in quite a few of your treasures (I'm a familars collector too :D ) if you'd be interested in trading them for art - please check my DA site in signature to see if you'd like what I can create.
Dunhoof Ambassador Ice Sprite Mock Firebird Shadow Sprite Speedy Wind Sprite Golem Gauntlet Companion Comet Seashell Mantle
Their overall value is about 14kG, which would make for a detailed fullbody when transfered to my regular commission prices (or two a bit less detailed; or 3 portraits; or something else - let me know what you'd be interested in).
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kenkou

Awesome, I’ll take them!
@Kenkou

Awesome, I’ll take them!
prophetblink.gif
@Kenkou I am currently looking for an [item=companion comet] I can give you some art for it, here's a [url=https://sta.sh/2mlynhnegh0]link[/url] for reference!
@Kenkou I am currently looking for an Companion Comet
I can give you some art for it, here's a link for reference!
I guess instead of responding last night I wrote my replies and x'd out of that tab without POSTING it! Awesome LOL
After this response I will be rather scarce due to weekend job hours but I will be putting items on the AH for double exposure so please take note past this point!

@Kalia
Your art is amazing! Though sadly I do not have any dragon character who I would want drawn fully ready with coherent references! Otherwise I would jump at the offer and chance! If I should manage to update/draw out a few references once this weekend is over and you are still interested I will happily work something out with you, but as of right now I will have to pass.

@Ikora
Such lovely art! But sadly I do not have any characters ready who would look wonderful in your style! Thank you so much for the interest though!
I guess instead of responding last night I wrote my replies and x'd out of that tab without POSTING it! Awesome LOL
After this response I will be rather scarce due to weekend job hours but I will be putting items on the AH for double exposure so please take note past this point!

@Kalia
Your art is amazing! Though sadly I do not have any dragon character who I would want drawn fully ready with coherent references! Otherwise I would jump at the offer and chance! If I should manage to update/draw out a few references once this weekend is over and you are still interested I will happily work something out with you, but as of right now I will have to pass.

@Ikora
Such lovely art! But sadly I do not have any characters ready who would look wonderful in your style! Thank you so much for the interest though!
@Kenkou
I'm in no hurry, so if you're interested, I can wait (I don't have more time for drawing in weekend than in any other day, since I'm sitting at home with my baby daughter - and she requires attention all the time...) :)
Also it doesn't have to be dragons (though I'm most confident with them) - I can do humans, anthros and ferals as well. I don't think I tried my skill with mechs so far (at least not much). And quite certainly I don't have skills for chibis.
@Kenkou
I'm in no hurry, so if you're interested, I can wait (I don't have more time for drawing in weekend than in any other day, since I'm sitting at home with my baby daughter - and she requires attention all the time...) :)
Also it doesn't have to be dragons (though I'm most confident with them) - I can do humans, anthros and ferals as well. I don't think I tried my skill with mechs so far (at least not much). And quite certainly I don't have skills for chibis.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15