Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 277 278
@SilverQuark
I’m ready for another stack
@SilverQuark
I’m ready for another stack
@Leafstar17
I'll put you on the waitlist for when I need more, thanks :)
@Leafstar17
I'll put you on the waitlist for when I need more, thanks :)
@SilverQuark

Is there still spots open? I'm usually on FR 24/7 (but will NOT be here on the 10th-20th for vacations) so I can probably reduce a stack :D
@SilverQuark

Is there still spots open? I'm usually on FR 24/7 (but will NOT be here on the 10th-20th for vacations) so I can probably reduce a stack :D
@TheWarwolf
There are always spots! Not right now because I have a lot of pending orders, but I can ping you when I need more stuff if you want!
@TheWarwolf
There are always spots! Not right now because I have a lot of pending orders, but I can ping you when I need more stuff if you want!
@SilverQuark

Alrighty!
@SilverQuark

Alrighty!
@SilverQuark

I can melt things if it's not fest week and 4 days after (I usually make Prismatic coins then)

I don't know if you count weeks when FR does or when the stuff is sent, but my cauldron will be available in 8 and a half hours :>
@SilverQuark

I can melt things if it's not fest week and 4 days after (I usually make Prismatic coins then)

I don't know if you count weeks when FR does or when the stuff is sent, but my cauldron will be available in 8 and a half hours :>
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
@DuskyChangeling
A week is seven days after I send the materials!
For now I'm full up, but I'm gathering names for the next batch of orders, so I added you to the list :) I'll ping you when I need some more.
@DuskyChangeling
A week is seven days after I send the materials!
For now I'm full up, but I'm gathering names for the next batch of orders, so I added you to the list :) I'll ping you when I need some more.
@SilverQuark if you need more melting done, I can always do some too.
@SilverQuark if you need more melting done, I can always do some too.
c6b764d732.gif
@Kikaharu
Thanks for offering, I added you to the list! I'll ping you in a few days when I need more.
@Kikaharu
Thanks for offering, I added you to the list! I'll ping you in a few days when I need more.
@RainyCerdae @AWB Hi to both of you! I wanted to let you know that I added a bullet to the terms and conditions of this service, which you can find in the first post of the thread: [quote][LIST][*] Since I need a steady influx of materials, I require my brewers to finish stacks in two weeks maximum. [b]If you can't finish the order in two weeks, please don't apply. Orders that take longer than two weeks will be cancelled.[/b][/LIST][/quote] Please send your materials by Sunday (23:59 server time), otherwise your orders will be cancelled. Thank you!
@RainyCerdae @AWB
Hi to both of you! I wanted to let you know that I added a bullet to the terms and conditions of this service, which you can find in the first post of the thread:
Quote:
  • Since I need a steady influx of materials, I require my brewers to finish stacks in two weeks maximum. If you can't finish the order in two weeks, please don't apply. Orders that take longer than two weeks will be cancelled.
Please send your materials by Sunday (23:59 server time), otherwise your orders will be cancelled. Thank you!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 277 278