Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 277 278
@SilverQuark
Hi if you still need to brew ingredients I'm ready for the other half of the order :)
@SilverQuark
Hi if you still need to brew ingredients I'm ready for the other half of the order :)
@mido
Sure, can you remind me what I sent you last time (food/mats/trinkets)? I'll send another 50 of that.
@mido
Sure, can you remind me what I sent you last time (food/mats/trinkets)? I'll send another 50 of that.
@SilverQuark
You sent me Rippleconch last time, so I think it's Materials?
@SilverQuark
You sent me Rippleconch last time, so I think it's Materials?
@mido
Yes! I'll send another 50 of those then :)
@mido
Yes! I'll send another 50 of those then :)
@SilverQuark I'm in! For now also during festivals, I'd let you know if otherwise!
@SilverQuark I'm in! For now also during festivals, I'd let you know if otherwise!
Rr19ZMz.png
@Sapphyriah
Sure, that works! I'll send a stack your way!
@Sapphyriah
Sure, that works! I'll send a stack your way!
@SilverQuark I'm up for this.
@SilverQuark I'm up for this.
6f3ba2df12.png
@Riasann
Sending you a stack!
@Riasann
Sending you a stack!
@SilverQuark

I'm done, finally. Crossroads headed your way~
@SilverQuark

I'm done, finally. Crossroads headed your way~
@marblerequiem
Got you, thanks! When you want to melt some more let me know :)

@RainyCerdae
You haven't given me an update on the brews, so please let me know ASAP what the status is. If I don't hear back by Sunday, your order will be cancelled.

@AWB @DarkenedAuras
Hi there! Can I get another update on the brews?

@Leafstar17 @nightvaleradio @Nirah @SpaceyAbsol @StormRaptor @Tomsh @Tropickle @Univorn @Zillua
Hi all of you! I pinged you because I didn't note any pending orders from you in my OP. If I've ordered a stack from you and forgot to note it down, please tell me what you're melting (goo/ooze/sludge) and I'll add you to the list. If you're not currently melting anything, and you'd like to melt for me, please give me a shout and I'll send a stack your way.
@marblerequiem
Got you, thanks! When you want to melt some more let me know :)

@RainyCerdae
You haven't given me an update on the brews, so please let me know ASAP what the status is. If I don't hear back by Sunday, your order will be cancelled.

@AWB @DarkenedAuras
Hi there! Can I get another update on the brews?

@Leafstar17 @nightvaleradio @Nirah @SpaceyAbsol @StormRaptor @Tomsh @Tropickle @Univorn @Zillua
Hi all of you! I pinged you because I didn't note any pending orders from you in my OP. If I've ordered a stack from you and forgot to note it down, please tell me what you're melting (goo/ooze/sludge) and I'll add you to the list. If you're not currently melting anything, and you'd like to melt for me, please give me a shout and I'll send a stack your way.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 277 278