Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 277 278
@SkyDancer10 Done!
@SkyDancer10 Done!
@Jenavir @angsthound @RamenNoodleCat @HelpfulDruid

Hello and happy MJ! Please send your stacks in by Thursday as I will be resetting orders after then.

(If you've already returned your stack and I forgot to take you off the list, let me know and sorry for the extra ping!)
@Jenavir @angsthound @RamenNoodleCat @HelpfulDruid

Hello and happy MJ! Please send your stacks in by Thursday as I will be resetting orders after then.

(If you've already returned your stack and I forgot to take you off the list, let me know and sorry for the extra ping!)
@SilverQuark

I'm free to brew/transmute for you. I'm only at level 7, so I'd love the experience.

Thanks.
@SilverQuark

I'm free to brew/transmute for you. I'm only at level 7, so I'd love the experience.

Thanks.
p90ZPZ1.png
@Zivo
Sure, I added you to both lists :) I'll ping again on the 31st!
@Zivo
Sure, I added you to both lists :) I'll ping again on the 31st!
@silverquark would i be able to transmute for you? thank you <3
@silverquark would i be able to transmute for you? thank you <3
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@tatobot Sure, you're on the list now :)
@tatobot Sure, you're on the list now :)
@SilverQuark

Hello, I'd love to transmute for you!
@SilverQuark

Hello, I'd love to transmute for you!
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Azurine Sure, you're on the list for the next ping!
@Azurine Sure, you're on the list for the next ping!
@SilverQuark
Hey, just wanted to inform you that my former username DoggoneCreature was changed to this and I would like to still be on the pinglist for both brewers and transmuters:)
@SilverQuark
Hey, just wanted to inform you that my former username DoggoneCreature was changed to this and I would like to still be on the pinglist for both brewers and transmuters:)
@Voltalis
That's helpful, thanks! I corrected the pinglists. FR really should update mentions automatically, I have no clue how many people I lost sight of because they didn't tell me their username had changed. XD
@Voltalis
That's helpful, thanks! I corrected the pinglists. FR really should update mentions automatically, I have no clue how many people I lost sight of because they didn't tell me their username had changed. XD
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 277 278