Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I want to give gifts! (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Welcome back! Have fun getting into it again! If you happen to have a seashell mantle that would be awesome! (still trying to figure out who to put it on though). Am almost to my 1st year anniversary! :)
Welcome back! Have fun getting into it again! If you happen to have a seashell mantle that would be awesome! (still trying to figure out who to put it on though). Am almost to my 1st year anniversary! :)
'blue smedium banner
Welcome back! Lemme know if you have any questions!
Welcome back! Lemme know if you have any questions!
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
Welcome back!! I so love when players return, makes me happy
Welcome back!! I so love when players return, makes me happy
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
Welcome back :3 hope you have a pleasant day ^_^
Welcome back :3 hope you have a pleasant day ^_^
OM0IrHr.png
Hello and welcome back! :D
It makes me happy that the FR community is getting larger with either new or returning players coming back.
Hopefully nothing too drastic has changed since you left!
Hello and welcome back! :D
It makes me happy that the FR community is getting larger with either new or returning players coming back.
Hopefully nothing too drastic has changed since you left!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@dragonsanatomy welcome back to the game :) I always love free items, if you're still giving anything away
@dragonsanatomy welcome back to the game :) I always love free items, if you're still giving anything away
Rehauling My Lair
@dragonsanatomy welcome back...i'm very active here and fairly new, wish i was around to collect some of the old valuables... slowly working up to getting them some day. any gift would be appreciated :3 thank you.
@dragonsanatomy welcome back...i'm very active here and fairly new, wish i was around to collect some of the old valuables... slowly working up to getting them some day. any gift would be appreciated :3 thank you.
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif carlyle; he/him
gen 1 sales
lgbt+ dragons server!

hatchery
Welcome back~
Welcome back~
9kiWQCb.png
Welcome back!

I came back from a 6ish month hiatus and was shocked by all the new changes. Hope your having fun with them.
Welcome back!

I came back from a 6ish month hiatus and was shocked by all the new changes. Hope your having fun with them.
Verbatos Bex says I could have some gift?@dragonsanatomy

I love strange chests
Verbatos Bex says I could have some gift?@dragonsanatomy

I love strange chests
I write Lore! Examples:
47363993.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10