Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | > The Pines- Dom Shop < Working
1 2 3 4
[center][img]http://www.smokymountainjacktales.com/Ivy%20Divider.gif[/img] [i]Hello! Welcome to the Pines - if you need something sniped, you've come to the right place![/i] -----[/center][center] [quote=Rules, etc..] - The pricing is simple - whatever item(s) you need, multiply the listed price by 0.85 to get the discount price. - Please ping me here or send a PM with requested items. c: - Send treasure over when making an order, as I cannot snipe for you otherwise. - Tips are appreciated, but not necessary! - I take bulk orders! ^^[/quote] -----
Ivy%20Divider.gif

Hello! Welcome to the Pines - if you need something sniped, you've come to the right place!
Rules, etc.. wrote:
- The pricing is simple - whatever item(s) you need, multiply the listed price by 0.85 to get the discount price.

- Please ping me here or send a PM with requested items. c:

- Send treasure over when making an order, as I cannot snipe for you otherwise.

- Tips are appreciated, but not necessary!

- I take bulk orders! ^^

1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@Cersai Hi, do you accept gems?
@Cersai Hi, do you accept gems?
@Rizibizi4 - I'm afraid not! Since the MP works on treasure discounts only, treasure is the only currency I can use to snipe items. ^^; If you'd like to swap some gems for treasure, however, I'd be more than happy to snipe for you what you need!
@Rizibizi4 - I'm afraid not! Since the MP works on treasure discounts only, treasure is the only currency I can use to snipe items. ^^; If you'd like to swap some gems for treasure, however, I'd be more than happy to snipe for you what you need!
@Cersai
Can you snatch me a Savannah and a Safari gene?
@Cersai
Can you snatch me a Savannah and a Safari gene?
@Rizibizi4 - Sure! Just send over the treasure and I'll be off. ^^
@Rizibizi4 - Sure! Just send over the treasure and I'll be off. ^^
@cersai oh never mind then, I prefer paying when the item is already ready and there. Thank you anyways
@cersai oh never mind then, I prefer paying when the item is already ready and there. Thank you anyways
@Rizibizi4 - Sniping is having a flight with a discount, and someone in it, let you use their discount. You wouldn't have to pay as much as without it, but yeah, no problem. ^^
@Rizibizi4 - Sniping is having a flight with a discount, and someone in it, let you use their discount. You wouldn't have to pay as much as without it, but yeah, no problem. ^^
@Cersai I would like to buy a Sap please. If it's 5,500t originally, does that mean the discount price is 4,675t? If so, do you want me to send the treasure over via PM? It's in stock right now. Thanks!
@Cersai I would like to buy a Sap please. If it's 5,500t originally, does that mean the discount price is 4,675t? If so, do you want me to send the treasure over via PM? It's in stock right now. Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@Cersai Hello! I'd love to buy a Cherry Dyrad Lotus. If I'm correct the price is 2,975 treasure.
@Cersai Hello! I'd love to buy a Cherry Dyrad Lotus. If I'm correct the price is 2,975 treasure.
4MdcPJR.png
@Cersai

Would you be able to snag me a Black Suit and Pristine Thorn Tangle? (Both are Bundles) I believe that's 165,325 for both of them together. :)
@Cersai

Would you be able to snag me a Black Suit and Pristine Thorn Tangle? (Both are Bundles) I believe that's 165,325 for both of them together. :)
u3QKT3n.pngR7T2X5G.png fVJ8DY4.png
1 2 3 4