Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin’s Mercenaries! [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@allisonhendrix Hello! I'll put you on the list!
@allisonhendrix Hello! I'll put you on the list!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
~
~
~
~
@Jeevas
Are you taking green mats by any chance?
Would it be at all possible to order two back to back 30min sessions? (1h total).
@Jeevas
Are you taking green mats by any chance?
Would it be at all possible to order two back to back 30min sessions? (1h total).
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Jeevas
Can you grind in Rainsong Jungle and ill give you 2 red goo
@Jeevas
Can you grind in Rainsong Jungle and ill give you 2 red goo
@jeeves can you get me some copper muck?
@jeeves can you get me some copper muck?
@UnhappyJoker I’m only taking purple sludge or red goo or taking service requests from melters. And I can take two orders of 30min sessions but I will split them up in the queue so I can get to other people’s 30min orders. Your first 30min order will appear in the queue sequentially with the other orders, but your second order will be put a little further down the list. Does that make sense? (It makes sense in my head but explaining it is hard lol)

@Leafstar17 Sure! I’ll put you on the list.

@Sasulover It’s spelled “Jeevas,” and you might be a bit confused. This is a colosseum grinding services thread, not a brewing service XD
@UnhappyJoker I’m only taking purple sludge or red goo or taking service requests from melters. And I can take two orders of 30min sessions but I will split them up in the queue so I can get to other people’s 30min orders. Your first 30min order will appear in the queue sequentially with the other orders, but your second order will be put a little further down the list. Does that make sense? (It makes sense in my head but explaining it is hard lol)

@Leafstar17 Sure! I’ll put you on the list.

@Sasulover It’s spelled “Jeevas,” and you might be a bit confused. This is a colosseum grinding services thread, not a brewing service XD
@Jeevas
Works for me. Stick me on the list for 30mins in Rainsong Jungle :D I have 2 red goo.
@Jeevas
Works for me. Stick me on the list for 30mins in Rainsong Jungle :D I have 2 red goo.
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker Eyy, sure thing~
@UnhappyJoker Eyy, sure thing~
doot
doot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9