Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 467 468
@xBlackheartx
I think we can set a SB of 700g for it then, since 30 copies is a good amount but not having it printed for that long does increase its value. If you want an easier sale then 600g instead, whichever you prefer!
@xBlackheartx
I think we can set a SB of 700g for it then, since 30 copies is a good amount but not having it printed for that long does increase its value. If you want an easier sale then 600g instead, whichever you prefer!
@SilverQuark I think 650g sounds like a good middle ground for that! I trust your insight on it all, since I don't even really know about UMAs.
@SilverQuark I think 650g sounds like a good middle ground for that! I trust your insight on it all, since I don't even really know about UMAs.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx
Those in the 600-700g range usually sell, as long as there's at least one person interested. Noted! Will put everything up on the 28th as we planned :)
@xBlackheartx
Those in the 600-700g range usually sell, as long as there's at least one person interested. Noted! Will put everything up on the 28th as we planned :)
@SilverQuark Uh.. Hi. I wanted to get some advice. This'll be to Black, She just can't take the dragons yet. I'm basically abandoning this game for good, and she's going to take some of them. But, I know she has no use whatsoever for a certain dragon of mine. I'd like to know what she could potentially sell for in an auction, or a Flatsale. She's a good dragon, but I don't want any dragons but my progens in my lair when I leave this game. Anyways, here's the dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9952382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99524/9952382_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: Yikes, i worded that oddly. What I meant was I'm going to sell or auction her and give the funds to Black. No reason for me to have treasure or gems If I'm leaving.
@SilverQuark

Uh.. Hi. I wanted to get some advice. This'll be to Black, She just can't take the dragons yet. I'm basically abandoning this game for good, and she's going to take some of them. But, I know she has no use whatsoever for a certain dragon of mine. I'd like to know what she could potentially sell for in an auction, or a Flatsale. She's a good dragon, but I don't want any dragons but my progens in my lair when I leave this game. Anyways, here's the dragon.

9952382_350.png

Edit: Yikes, i worded that oddly. What I meant was I'm going to sell or auction her and give the funds to Black. No reason for me to have treasure or gems If I'm leaving.
@GlacialAura
Sorry to hear you're leaving! If she has Eliminate, she can sell for 300+ gems, so we can try auctioning her off with that much as the base bid. Even better if you manage to write some lore for her, since there's a pinglist for lore dragons and that could get us more potential buyers.
@GlacialAura
Sorry to hear you're leaving! If she has Eliminate, she can sell for 300+ gems, so we can try auctioning her off with that much as the base bid. Even better if you manage to write some lore for her, since there's a pinglist for lore dragons and that could get us more potential buyers.
@SilverQuark

Huh, possibly. Sadly she doesn't have Eliminate, but she is a 7 digit. I could probably think of something lore-wise, maybe do some art too.
@SilverQuark

Huh, possibly. Sadly she doesn't have Eliminate, but she is a 7 digit. I could probably think of something lore-wise, maybe do some art too.
@GlacialAura
Without Eliminate we're looking more at 200-250g starting bid. Any lore and art would help sell her ^_^
@GlacialAura
Without Eliminate we're looking more at 200-250g starting bid. Any lore and art would help sell her ^_^
@SilverQuark Ah, speaking of lore! I've got a dragon with fully done lore I'd probably like to sell. What do you think he's worth? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40785277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407853/40785277_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverQuark

Ah, speaking of lore! I've got a dragon with fully done lore I'd probably like to sell. What do you think he's worth?

40785277_350.png
@GlacialAura
Ooh nice, he has a good amount of well-written lore and nice looks. I'm not sure what people think lore dragons are worth, but I'm thinking a starting bid of 50 would sell him!
@GlacialAura
Ooh nice, he has a good amount of well-written lore and nice looks. I'm not sure what people think lore dragons are worth, but I'm thinking a starting bid of 50 would sell him!
@SilverQuark

I can agree with that! He was a favorite of mine, but that is no excuse to let him rot in my lair.
@SilverQuark

I can agree with that! He was a favorite of mine, but that is no excuse to let him rot in my lair.
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 467 468