Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark Sounds good! I'll re-list him in AH for 5kg then lol When will the auction take place and how long will it go for? Faster the better, but I'll go w/ whatever you're ok w/ :)
@SilverQuark Sounds good! I'll re-list him in AH for 5kg then lol When will the auction take place and how long will it go for? Faster the better, but I'll go w/ whatever you're ok w/ :)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee
Nov 28 - Dec 1 is the earliest I can make it with my current slots, are you okay with that?
@klee
Nov 28 - Dec 1 is the earliest I can make it with my current slots, are you okay with that?
@SilverQuark Yup! sounds good. Just in case; what happens (though highly unlikely since I just registered her for 5kg) if she sells off AH before the auction starts?
@SilverQuark Yup! sounds good. Just in case; what happens (though highly unlikely since I just registered her for 5kg) if she sells off AH before the auction starts?

@klee
Noted and scheduled! And you get to keep the money in that case, since I didn't do anything with the sale, just let me know so I can take you off my reservations list :)
@klee
Noted and scheduled! And you get to keep the money in that case, since I didn't do anything with the sale, just let me know so I can take you off my reservations list :)
@SilverQuark Got it. Thanks! XD
@SilverQuark Got it. Thanks! XD

@SilverQuark

Ah, I kinda expected that! I'd like those two to be auctioned then, please ^^ I'll try and sell the other 3 on my own, because I don't have the heart to exalt them! I'll take the next Auction Slot you've got available, and I'll run to go set up my little auction for the other three!
@SilverQuark

Ah, I kinda expected that! I'd like those two to be auctioned then, please ^^ I'll try and sell the other 3 on my own, because I don't have the heart to exalt them! I'll take the next Auction Slot you've got available, and I'll run to go set up my little auction for the other three!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx
That's good with me, I can accommodate you November 28 - December 1 :) good luck for the others!
@xBlackheartx
That's good with me, I can accommodate you November 28 - December 1 :) good luck for the others!
@SilverQuark thank you! I hope you've been doing well as of late! I also wanted to inquire about an Accent that I have, and if it would be possible to have it auctioned ^^
@SilverQuark thank you! I hope you've been doing well as of late! I also wanted to inquire about an Accent that I have, and if it would be possible to have it auctioned ^^
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx
Sure! I can add it to the dragons and do all in one sitting. Let me know which one it is :)
@xBlackheartx
Sure! I can add it to the dragons and do all in one sitting. Let me know which one it is :)
@SilverQuark Yeah, that's probably good idea! It's , I messaged the creator a while back, there's only about 30 copies of it, it was originally sold at 500g, and the last time it was printed was over a year ago, possibly two years.
@SilverQuark Yeah, that's probably good idea! It's , I messaged the creator a while back, there's only about 30 copies of it, it was originally sold at 500g, and the last time it was printed was over a year ago, possibly two years.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 466 467